April 22, 2008

Wishing You World Peace


Hi everyone!! Today is Color Challenge day on SCS, and here is my card for CC163, which was to use Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery & Pretty In Pink. We have tons of birthday parties these days, and so I made this card for our friend's daughter, who is having her 2nd birthday party on Saturday. I LOVE this SU set, it always makes me smile!! The image is watercolored with my SU inks and my aquapainter. I decided to do some colorblocking in the background, and then accent it with the opposite color of brads. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Beauty
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Certainly Celery DSP from Palette of Prints & Pretty In Pink DSP from Prints Pack
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty In Pink & Summer Sun
Accessories: Giga Scallop Oval and Mega Oval Punches by Marvy, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Soft Subtles Brads, Aquapainter, Diamond Stickles & Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Jodi, this is so-o-o CUTE! It's so girly and sweet! I'm sure the two-year-old will appreciate all the time and detail you put into it! ROFL!!! But really, do you ever reconsider giving a handstamped card to kids when you KNOW they aren't even going to look at it?! Hopefully, the two year old's mother will appreicate it!

    btw ... if the two year old or the mother DON'T appreicate it, you can send it to me, and I'll appreicate it FOR THEM!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite sketches with the four connecting panels, and I LOVE how you added the brads, in rows of twos, in alternating colors.

    ...and of course, always LOVE your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin cute! PERFECT sentiment with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! The brads are the perfect touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, I just found your blog and I think it's wonderful. This card is darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!