August 17, 2008

Jessie is the FS!! Jessie is the FS!!!


Can you tell I am SO excited!!! We were out East yesterday and got home late last night! I was sooooo excited when I went on SCS this morning and saw that today's Featured Stamper is none other than my darling friend Jessie aka Knightrone!! She is FS80!! Woo Hoo!! Jessie is BEYOND deserving of this honor and I am sooooo happy for her!! I chose to case this GORGEOUS card of hers (which I think she won an MFT contest for). I changed only the colors, dp and some of the accessories, as well as the MFT stamp set used! This card is going right out to Jess...as I hope she enjoys her day and remembers to *pamper herself!!*

Recipe:

Stamps: Time For Bubbly by MFT

Paper: Bayou Blue, Wild Wasabi, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava , Whisper White & Two Scoops DP by Basic Grey

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Gamsol, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Two Scoops Brads by Basic Grey, Large Brad by K&Co, Large Flowers, Sheer Ribbon, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon & Dimensionals
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. awesome, huh? she does deserve the honors! I love your fun card, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and so there with you - I'm so excited for Jessie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaked too! So awesome!! Fantastic CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much girlfriend!!!I am so super excited and I can't wait to add this beauty to my collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely did Jessie proud with this card, it's beautiful! Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!