September 20, 2008

Let's Get Dirty!!!


Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!! It is the 20th of the month, and that means a Dirty Dozen/Dirty Dozen Alumni challenge!!! Here are the deets of this months challenge:

Challenge Focus: Create a NO LAYER card any size, any color. Your card base is it - no additional layers of cardstock or designer paper at all.

Required Element: Masking - use masking or reverse masking in some way to create your design.

Restricted Element: No use of the color pink (any shade)

I knew when I started this card that I wanted to use the balloon from the Crazy For Cupcakes set. Then, last week in Maine, I picked up this awesome cloud template (and it comes with this HUGE sponge dauber - so cool!), so I used that as my background. I added the sentiment from Hugs & Wishes, some glitter on the balloons and some gingham ribbon and called it a day!!
You can see all the other Dirty Creations for this challenge here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I am going to try and stamp/post every day from here on in!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Crazy For Cupcakes & Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Green Galore, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red & Basic Black Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Cloud Template & Dauber by CC Designs & Crystal Transparent Glitter By Art Institute Glitter

3 comments:

  1. Jodi you did awesome with that cloud template!! How COOL this looks - soooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely awesome Jodi!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, this card rocks! I love the glittery balloons and the clouds! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!