September 10, 2008

SC193...There She Goes!!!


Hi everyone!!!
I am SUPER excited today...after a yucky day at work (what other kind is there really...), I came home to see that my There She Goes stamps that I had pre-ordered had arrived!! Yeah!!!

I really should NOT be stamping...I am going away Friday am and have not packed a thing!!!

I just had to get these stamps inky though!!

This card is for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS, SC193, and it was perfect for this darling image of the table!! I masked the vase and the flower, and all the images were colored with my SU! inks and an Aquapainter. I totally LOVE the lace doily on the table...I used White EP in order to make it pop off the *wood* table!

Thanks so much for looking! Gotta go get packin'!!


Recipe:

Stamps: Friendship Flowers by There She Goes

Paper: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White & Georgia Peach DSP

Ink: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Garden Green & Bordering Blue

Accessories: Aquapainter, White Embossing Powder, Earth Elements Brads, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 & Scallop Circle Punches, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon & Dimensionals



9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your card!!! Great colors, fabulous sketch and just gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome...you got a card posted before the DT!! Atleast this DT member(quit making me look bad, LOL!!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo lovely Jodi! Love that/those images!! Hugs, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER GORGEOUS - JODI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is super fabulous!! Please don't enable me...I don't need any more stamps!!

    Have fun in Maine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a georgous card for the sketch challenge today! I love the colors and your layers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the colours - too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors and the layout in this card. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!