October 17, 2008

These stamps are JustRite!!


Hi again everyone!! I am on a Stamping Whirlwind lately!!! I just received some brank spankin new JustRite stamps today, so I just HAD to play!!!

I decided to use this week's Color Challenge, CC188, again. I LOVE these colors together!!! I used the Baby Stamp Ensemble from JustRite, which is totally AWESOME!!! LOVE their new Harmony Classic Oval Stamper!! AND, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this size is the PERFECT fit in my oval nesties!! Don't ya LOVE it when that happens???

The base of my card is Basic Black, with a layer of Whisper White and then a final layer of Pink Pirouette, which I ran through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. I stamped the image and oval sentiment on Whisper White, ran it through the Cuttlebug with my Oval Nestie, and then ran another piece of Basic Black with the scalloped nestie!! Easy Peasy! These DARLING baby shoes were watercolored with Pink Pirouette SU! ink and an Aquapainter,

For the bottom border, I used the SU! Scallop Punch, layered it with a strip of Whisper White, and finished it off with this GORGEOUS May Arts ribbon that I have been hoarding for quite some time!!!

I also added some Silver Brads to the sentiment...too cute!!

Now, I just need someone to have a baby girl so this card can have a home!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Stamp Ensemble from JustRite
Paper: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black & Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (Brads), Scallop Punch, May Arts Ribbon & Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. LOVE how you colored those adorable shoes, and I NEED that ribbon. Oh my goodness, is that yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Your coloring and the embossing along with this ribbon are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is great!!! I love those sweet little shoes with it!! What a fantastic card!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon ROCKS! I think this card is adorable...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!