January 6, 2009

Looking For Love...still!!

Hi everyone!! Here is my card for the Verve Stamps Looking For Love Release Challenge #2, which is an AWESOME sketch! You can find this challenge right here in the Verve Forum.

For this card, I used the Snow Wonderful set. I stamped the snowman three times, colored him with Copic Markers, and then cut him out and layered him. The top portion (his head and hat) are one layer, then his middle is the next layer, and finally the bottom layer is his...well, bottom! LOL!! I used my two way glue pen and glitzed him up with some Crystal Transparent Glitter from Art Instititute Glitter.

The DSP is Ski Slope and I used the Scallop Edge Punch for the edges. I stamped the sentiment and layered it onto Large & Small Oval Punches, and finished off the card with some piercing and Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.
Thanks so much for looking!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Wonderful by Verve
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, GP White & Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Palette Noir
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Large & Small Oval Punches, Paper Piercing Tool & Template, Copic Markers, Two Way Glue Pen, Crystal Transparent Glitter from Art Instititute Glitter, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Dimensionals

Jodi

5 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!