February 1, 2009

Thinking Of You!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!!

Here is my card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS, FS104, which honors the SUPER talented BevR!! Wow! Her coloring just BLOWS me away!!

I chose to case her card, The Ice Skaters! SO super cute!!! Here is what I changed:

1. Used a different stamp but the same ice skating theme.
2. TRIED to keep her layout, but my image is oriented a different way, so I made my bottom panel bigger.
3. The colors and dsp
4. Omitted the Photo Corner Punch and replaced it with a ribbon knot.

I colored this Skating image by Rachelle Anne Miller with my Copic Markers, and I added some Crystal Transparent Glitter to the *ice* using my Two Way Glue Pen. The DSP is Ski Slope from SU! and I broke into my hoarded Felt Flurries!! I ran the bottom panel (like Bev did), through the Cuttlebug with the Snowflakes Embossing Folder and then added some white highlights with a sponge dauber and White Craft Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Skating by Rachelle Ann Miller from Stampavie & Circle of Friendship by SU!
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, PTI White & Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Felt Flurries, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Two Way Glue Pen, Crystal Transparent Glitter by The Art Institute, Cuttlebug, Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber, Copic Markers, 1/4 Inch Circle Punch, 1 Inch Circle Punch, Rectangle Nestabilites and Dimensionals

Jodi

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! Love all of it! I can never get my ribbons to look that nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So swee, Jodi! Resistence...to...copics...weakening...;)

    TFS! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this on SCS. So pretty and colorful! I just can't believe how fast you make these lovely cards. The challenge was just posted! Girl, you got talent!

    Hey, did you see I posted a pic of Edward on my bloggy too??? Ahhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Am going to have to get this stamp for my figure skating daughter and friends - just hope I do as good a job with it as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous!! Love it Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Jodi!
    this is so cute and lovely.
    have a nice sunday
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sweet Jodi, your colouring rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job...these two are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! Seriously LOVE your coloring and cute snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous case - Jodi!!! Love this card!!! The colors are so fun and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is way adorable Jodi!! Great Case.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shut up! How cute is this? I am in love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!