January 11, 2009

Viva La Verve #2!!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!!

Here is my card for sketch #2 in the Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge, VLVJan02!! This week's twist on the sketch was to add bling!! Months ago, while shopping at my LSS, I came across a MEGA bag of rhinestones in the general crafting area, so I pulled them out to use on this card.

I used Fluttering By and the paper is Urban Garden DSP by SU! The butterfly was stamped in Kiwi Kiss onto GP White Cardstock, cut out and popped up onto layered circle punches. I added bling on the body of the butterfly, as well as under the sentiment and on the other two panels. The yummy ribbon is Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon from SU!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Fluttering By by Verve Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss, GP White & Urban Garden DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Memento Tuxedo
Accessories: Rhinestones, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, 1 1/2, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches and Dimensionals
Jodi

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Wow! This is awesome! I love this paper and I LOVE how you've used it here! TFS, Jodi, and thanks for always visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me??? You're a Verve goddess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just stunning! I love it, thanks for sharing. Blessings
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Jodi. I have added you to my blog list. I love your work and appreciate all you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, this is just fabulous!!!! Great colors and layers....love the touches of bling, too!!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! oooh that reminds me I need to finish my card for this sketch LOL...I made THREE cards this weekend and NONE are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Jodi!! I love the colors/papers, butterfly, and bling!! Just fabulous, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE what you have done with this sketch!!!!

    Also lovin' your Edward Pic of the week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Card!
    I love the butterfly in your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!