June 15, 2009

I could stamp all night with JustRite!!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I am SUPER excited to share a fun little set of magnets I created with some FABU new JustRite stamps that I got at Taylored Expressions!!

So, it is no secret that I LOVE lattes! Iced or Hot, Tall, Grande or Venti (OK...I always go Venti...lol!!)...I LOVE coffee!!! So I knew I *had* to have the Caffeine Centers & Borders set!!! SO fun!!!

I stamped my image using the 2 inch Wooden Stamper with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock, and then cut them all out with Circle Nestabilities. I framed them with Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities in coordinating colors of Prism cardstock in Intense Orange, Blush Red Dark and Island Mist Light. Can you tell I LOVE these colors? They are the colors used in my new blog banner!!!

I colored all my latte cups with Copic Markers, switching out the colors of the lids, cups and liners on all of them. I added a shadow behind each cup ala Denise aka Peanutbee (she is SO awesome at that...clearly I need ALOT more practice!).

I had some business card magnets hanging around (ok...I have been hoarding them!), and so I punched out a magnet circle using my 1/4 Inch Circle Punch and adhered a magnet circle to the back of each of my creations. Super easy!!


These magnets are already proving to be invaluable in my stamp room!! I have a magnetic, dry erase calendar board where I *try* and keep myself organized, so that is where all my latte magnets live now!!

As you can see, it makes it SUPER easy to keep all my "to do" lists handy...like this one reminding me to order the June Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions on June 20th!!!


Quite a few of the girls have some FABULOUS projects today using Just Rite products! You can check them all out right here!!!

Laura
Karen G
Karen M
Donna
Jami
Sankari

Thanks SOOOOOO much for stopping by!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Caffeine Centers & Borders by JustRite from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Intense Orange, Blush Red Dark and Island Mist Light by Prism and Choice Snow White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Business Card Magnets, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabililites, Dimensionals and 1 1 /4 Inch Circle Punch

Jodi

16 comments:

  1. These are so FUN, Jodi! I totally love 'em - your coloring is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, these are too much fun! I love your shadowing, that look amazing and what a cute little set to have on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!! Jodi! LOVE these little sweet magnets!! I want to make magnets too now!!! LOVE your coloring and love those colors too!!! Sending you big hugs!
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute and very practical project - these would make great party favors or the set would be a great teacher gift. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! Fabu idea! I really debated on the coffee set...you have me sold now. Awesome colouring and shading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these sassy little magnets. They're SO you!!! What a great idea...I may have to make myself some. I'll buy you a Venti in NYC next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cute latte magnets Jodi! super colors on them! great way to post your notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! A definite must have stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl these are so awesomely colored! And SO cute too! Very fun and smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coffee magnets are so delightfully fun and cute, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute. I love your site.There is a blog award for you on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!!! What a fun project, your coloring is fantastic. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so awesome Jodi!!! What a great great idea and you colored them perfectly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok this is seriously the CUTEST project OMG_I totally need a grande AND a calendar LOL! This is adorable-genius-AWESOMENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!