February 1, 2010

You Are Unique!

Hi everyone!! Happy Monday!!

I have a Stamping Bella card to share with you all today, and I have to admit, I LOVE this image!!!

For my card, I used You Are Unique, a simply delightful image illustrated by Christy Croll (I wish I could draw like her!!). I had an absolute BLAST coloring this image in! It took me a while to color but I really love it!

I stamped the image (the entire panel is one stamp, but you could cut them and just one, or two, or even three of the girls) with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the entire image with Copic Markers.

The sentiment, "You Are Unique", comes with the image...LOVE that!! The paper is a mix of my fav papers, Report Card and Farm Fresh by October Afternoon. I used Black to mat all my layers (I LOVE how Joannabella does that!) and finished this off with a border made with my Apron Lace Punch (love this punch!) and a double ribbon! Three black brads at the top call this one done!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: You Are Unique by Stamping Bella
Paper: Frosted Teal, Basic Black, Choice Buttercream, Report Card and Farm Fresh by October Afternoon
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Apron Lace Punch, Black Brads, Black Stitched Ribbon, Vanilla Twill Ribbon and Foam Tape

Jodibella

25 comments:

  1. jodi...SHUT UP!!! this is just the cutest thing i've seen this morning! i literally squeeled when i saw this in my google reader! too stinkin' great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word this is the CUTEST Jodi!!!! LOVE these images and how this card came together PERFECTLY!!!! AWWWW JUST TOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Jodi! Awesome set, and you did a fabby job coloring! Great papers, and color combo too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy fabulous colouring Jodibella!!!! LOVE the pops of black too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this-your coloring is really just amazing. I was SOOOO super bummed I didn't get to meet you-got to meet Jackie, Taylor, both Karens and Sankari though :) We are gonna have to make that happen next time, girl! Missed you! Hope you had as much of a blast as I did at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's just beautiful! Love the black matting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable!! Love love love this layout!! And your papers.... sooo killing me, lol. This is just amazing! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this, Jodi! Your coloring is wonderful. Super colors and dp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jodi -
    I am in LOOOOOVVVE with this card! Love that stamp, and your layout and colour choices rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is just too cute, then to add your amazing coloring : ) Fabulous card, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well slap me silly and call me Jodi! I just got this stamp in the mail with my other new Bella's. I knew it would make great girl bday cards for my kid! Well done my friend. And I am with you, black or brown make a wicked background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jodi this is fantastic I need to ink this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS!!!! Love the DP is is so pretty and the layout rocks! This is a great image and I love your coloring, how did you get the blue behind the girls- just love it! The lace punch is awesome, great, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jodi, this is simply fabulous! You did this image proud!! Your card is drop dead gorgeous.
    Hufs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is too too cute!! I LOVE this image and how you have colored them!! Great layout for it too!!
    Adorable!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute stamp and awesome card!! I love your paper/color combo and layout! You rock!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jodi!!!!!! So incredibly cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now isn't this just the cutest card....those little girl images are sooo cute and WOWIE, girl...your coloring is AWESOME!!!! Hope you survived CHA and all is well on the home front...I am just now caught up on my sleep!!!! It was sooo wonderful to meet you, you sweet thang!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooohhhh Jodi! This is just STELLAR!!! Your coloring is just AMAZING, and your papers and layout are FLAWLESS!!!! I WANNA BE YOU:):) Or even just a fly on the wall while you stamp;):):) Great job my friend:):) Have an awesome week:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh....this is adorable! I KNEW I should have ordered that stamp! Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the layout you've used for these cuties, and your coloring is amazing, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is the CUTEST I have seen in a long time!! I love the image and the way you've used it on your card is to die for!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute is this, Jodi! Your coloring is wonderful. Super colors and dp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!