April 5, 2010

Enjoy Life...

one cupcake at a time!!!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! What better way to start the week than with cupcakes!!!

Here is my card for today's challenge on the There She Goes Blog, TSG49! Today's challenge is a color challenge of Lemon Yellow, Grass Green & Aqua! LOOOOOOVE these colors together!!!

For my card, I started with last week's Sketch Challenge on SCS, SC274, and I used the UBER fab Make A Wish set from There She Goes!!! I stamped three of the cupcakes, as well as the sentiment, "Enjoy life one cupcake at a time", both from Make A Wish, in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and I colored the cupcakes with Copic Markers.

I used Certainly Celery, Cool Carribean & Quite Contrary by My Minds Eye for my card!! I ran the Certainly Celery and Cool Carribean panels through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for a bit of texture and to pick up the polka dots in the Quite Contrary paper.

I added four white brads to my Certainly Celery panel, one in each corner, and I created a yummy So Saffron Bow with the Bow Easy! LOVE this tool!!!

Head on over to the There She Goes Blog and play along with us in this super delish color challenge! One lucky participant will win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to the There She Goes Store...will it be you?

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Make A Wish by There She Goes
Paper: Certainly Celery, Cool Carribean, Choice Snow White & Quite Contrary by My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, White Brads, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, So Saffron Ribbon and Foam Tape

Jodi

18 comments:

  1. Hey Jodi, what a gorgeous card! I can certainly say that I enjoy your blog one card at a time ;-)

    This past week I gave the sponging technique my very first try, though I am not sure if I'm doing it right and if I use the right ink for the job! I use the Cat's Eye inks, but they seem to dry so quickly. I was wondering if this is the same for the Memento inks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and the stamps is just TOO CUTE! Gotta love the cupcakes :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing color combo and I LOVE those sweet little cuppies. Beautiful card, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi girl, your cards are always so classy. Love the shadowing behind the cupcakes .... well the whole freakin card is just amazing. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cupcakes Jodi! Love your color combo and the great lay-out. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great spring color cupcakes Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Jodi. I really love the springy colors of this and your coloring is always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look good enough to eat to me, Jodi! So sweet and pretty in these spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Jodi and those cupcakes are coloured to perfection. Love those colours together and your elegant layout. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. truly deelish.....so simple yet so wonderful with your fab l/o and coloring....love the pastel colors too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jodi, this card rocks! I love the colours and those yummy cupcakes! Love that sentiment too!!! Think I may need to order this set...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous combination of challenges! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the layers and the pretty spring colours! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely LOVE this! The colors are so soft and pretty and the layout is great! FABULOUS image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! I love your combo of layout, colors and textures! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word, I LOVE this! Such a gorgeous card, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!