April 26, 2010

Love Muffin!

Hi everyone!! Happy Monday!!

Here is my card for today's challenge on the There She Goes Blog, TSG52, which is an AWESOME sketch by the awesome Mercy!!!

I couldn't wait to play a bit more with the fab new Daily Grind set by There She Goes!! On my card, I stamped the delightful "love muffin" in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream and colored it with Copic Markers.

I cut it out and embossed it with Square Nestabilities, and I sponged the edges with Memento Canteloupe before removing the paper from the die. I framed it with Suede Dark Brown using Square Nestabilities. I added two chocolate-y pearls to the bottom of the panel.

All the patterned paper is the delish new Thrift Shop by October Afternoon, and I sewed each layer on my sewing machine. A simple bow, created with the Bow Easy, finishes this one off!!

Head on over to the TSG Blog and play along!! One lucky participent will win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to the There She Goes Store! Sweet stuff with a fab new release begging to come home to you right?

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Daily Grind by There She Goes
Paper: Suede Dark Brown, Choice Buttercream & Thrift Shop by October Afternoon
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Canteloupe
Accessories: Chocolate Brads, Sewing Machine, Copic Markers, Fudge Twill Ribbon, Square and Scallop Square Nestabilities and Foam Tape

Jodi

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Love this design and the thrift shop paper is yummy
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Jodi...super cute image and I love the papers, colors, and sewing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jodi...this is fabulous! love your patterned papers, and your color combo...your coloring is stunning as well! amazing job on my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! These papers are so pretty!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi this is SWEET love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little muffin! I love the pretty papers and all of your stitching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!