December 16, 2010

Merry Wishes for Grandma & Grandpa!!

Hi everyone!! Happy Thursday!!

Mom...do me a favor and click off my blog. This is your Christmas card and it would be nice if you are surprised on Christmas (grin!).



So, as I warned my Mom above (lol!), this is going to be my parent's Christmas card from my girls (I love saying that!!). As soon as I saw this ADORABLE Lollipop Christmas Bundle from Lori Boyd's Lollipop Shop, I KNEW I had to have them! It's SO hard to find images that show sisters, or a little girl and baby, so I was OVER the moon to find this one (Lori, you ROCK girlie!!).

This is a digi image, and I printed it onto X Press It Blending Card and colored the entire image with Copic Markers. After coloring them in traditional Christmas colors (my mom isn't a turquoise and purple for Christmas kinda gal), I wrote their names above their lollipop selves with a Copic Multiliner. LOVE using the multiliner to personalize my stamping!

The patterned paper continues the traditional colors of my card, and it's Christmas Cottage from Imaginesce. I added a yummy bow made with Pure Poppy polka dot ribbon (I am all about the Papertrey cardstock and ribbon these days...why I didn't switch over to PTI sooner I don't know!) and a delightful snowflake created with the awesome Die-Namics Let It Snowflake Die from My Favorite Things. I added some machine stitching and called it done! I hope my Mom and Dad like it...I have a feeling they will!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!


Recipe:
Stamps: Lollipop Christmas Bundle Digi from Lori Boyd's Lollipop Shop and Presents For You from MFT
Paper: Pure Poppy (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), X Press It Blending Card and Cottage Christmas (Imaginesce)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sewing Machine, Copic Multiliner, Pure Poppy Polka Dot Ribbon, Die-Namics Let It Snowflake Die, Bow Easy and Foam Tape

Jodi

24 comments:

  1. How CUUUUUTE! Love the little stamps with the girls' names above them and the layout and paper are just perfect. Love it Jodi :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek! This is totally adorable! Fabulous image for sure! You've coloured it beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi girl this is toooo ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE this girl! Heck I LOVE all your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi--I just love you. I always find awesome inspiration, you're always doing something wonderful, and I bet you're a hoot IRL!! I'm totally going to check out those stamps! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA!!! Girl...you knocked my house shoes off this morning!! You are so talented and VERY Sweet!! You touched my heart with your sweet words!! Big hugs and Huge Thank Yous my Friend - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfect is this :) Your mom is going to love it! Fabulously coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mom is going to love this card. I know I do. Jodi you are one talented gal. I just love your work. Isn't it AWESOME that LORi has so many cute digis' now?! I'm fillin' up my shopping cart big time.
    HUGS,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is too cute! Your parents will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH this is the CUTEST, girlie! LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SWEET!!!! Love the card and the note to your mom is priceless!!! I bet she peeked though!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card, your Mum is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet image. I bet they will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jodi, this is so STINKIN' CUTE! Oh my goodness! Your mom will want to frame that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is total cuteness! Absolutely adorable! Love those little girls, your traditional colors, and your personalizing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely adorable, Jodi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW, that's cute!!! Your coloring is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this will be such a treasure for your mom.....so sweet and personal

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful colors, adorable image and detailing, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So darling!! I'm sure your momma will love it! Simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just SUPER DUPER cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!