January 3, 2011

MFTeasers: Day Four!


Hi everyone! Happy Monday!! Today is the 4th day of MFTeasers and it's time to have a little Frosty Fun!!

Isn't she SO super cute? I wish I was that graceful looking on ice skates, but, alas, I can barely walk without hurting myself, let alone balance on razors (grin!).

For my card today, I've used Jen's January SFYTT for the layout. It's a great sketch and it's perfect for SO many stamps! I just adore this new Frosty Fun stamp set! She is colored with Copic Markers and I added some shimmer to her skate blades with a Clear Spica Glitter Pen. Some Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter under her skates mimics a frozen pond!


All of the patterned paper on my card is from Snow Day by Crate Paper, and for the inside, I stamped the sentiment "Gliding by with warm winter wishes" directly onto the striped patterned paper. Two layered snowflakes cut with the Die-Namics Let It Snowflake Die adorn the front!



Please head on over to Kim's Blog for a list of all the designers previewing sets today! Each day of previews there are two prizes hidden on two different designers blogs! Make sure to leave a comment and check the MFT blog daily for the winners!

The January Guest Designer Contest is on! Check out THIS THREAD for all the deets! Good luck!
Thanks SO much for stopping by!! Hope to see you back tomorrow!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Frosty Fun from My Favorite Things
Paper: Lavender Moon (PTI), Pure Poppy (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE) & Snow Day (Crate Paper)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Tinsel Glitter, Clear Spica Glitter Pen, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Die-namics Let It Snowflake Die, Die-Namics Little Open Scallop Strip, Red Brad, Sewing Machine and Foam Tape
Jodi

47 comments:

  1. i simply love this jodie, love the snow below her skates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! She's a CUTIE !!!! But Jodi... IF you see ice on a pond that looks all lumpy bumpy like this... do NOT try and GLIIIIIDE on it... you will crash and burn!!!! LMAO

    GREAT PEEK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable and I love the papers you've paired her with!! So cute, Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh a pinky!! like the colors!! and the glittery ice is a fun touch.

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super PRETTY Jodi, love it!! :-) But OMG girl, Rob Pattison's picture on the right side of you blog totally caught my attention (or should I say "distracted" me)... LOL! He is just TOO yummy! hehe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, that is just pure sweetness. I love the snow and the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowflake at the top, snow at the bottom - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this sweet,sweet card! And I'm with you on the skates!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is so cute....perfect colors! And I love the snowflake dies too!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. The snowflakes and glitter really provide the snowy setting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so so sweeeet. Great colors and so fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Jodi! I'm really loving that new edge die and the fun small open scallop border!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute card! Love the snow a latte!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the 'frozen pond ice'!!!!! She looks like she's having a blast out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable, what a great design and the colors are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww, so SWEET, Jodi! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is so precious Jodi!! I just love the coloring and the snow under her feet!! :) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. FAB colouring job and I love the "ice" she's skating on!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors and the shading on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The stamps are adorable, but I have to say, the dies are to "die" for! I would like to start using them more on my cards! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm really enjoying the fun snowflakes and the stamps are soooooo cutttttte

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colors of this card and the sentiment is so cute.
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this card and seeing what everyone did with the same stamp is so much fun. Just stunning ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. what an adorable card! luv the colors and design papers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! I wish those snowflake dies would come back in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very very cute...great papers to use with this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card Jodi! This is one of my favorites from this release

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bright and cheerful - perfect for adding a little 'sunshine' to winter.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute card!! I love your colors and layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice card-I am loving the patchwork type layout you used.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jodi she is so cute - I love her toque; I know you won't be shocked to know I own one like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweetie! This little "Frosty Fun" gal is adorable. I love the Die-manics, too. Thanks for sharing with us during the hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. snow flakes, love them, very cute
    !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the added snowflake die, adds a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the colors and need to get those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like how you colored your card. The extra snow is great.

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE these papers with her. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jodi is so adorable. Awesome, cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  39. awww... too cute. love the adorable image. super card, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome colors and coloring!! Love that paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!