Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MFTeaser: The a la modes in You Are Unrepeatable!

**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN JUST A SMIDGE FOR MY THERE SHE GOES PREVIEW.  THANKS!**


Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!!  We are right in the middle of previewing the new a la modes from My Favorite Things!!

The SUPER adorable new a la mode up to bat today is the a la modes in You Are Unrepeatable!  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!  Can you even stand her little iPod?  Eeeek!  SO cute!

For my card, I started with last week's sketch from The Sweet Stop, SSS112.  I stamped this sassy gal in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  I left her pants white for a change...I really like the look of that.  I cut out and embossed the panel with Rectangle Nestabilities and then drew in a frame with my Copic Multliner.  I left a bit of a space and added in two blue pearls for a bit of pop.

All of the patterned paper is from Lime Twist Out Of The Blue from My Minds Eye and I also used the same papers to create that sweet flower using the Pretty Posies Die-Namics and Button Quartet Die-Namics.  I tied the button with a bit of Baker's Twine.  The sentiment, "HB2U" was stamped and then cut out with the smaller banner from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-Namics


For the inside, I added more of the same patterned paper, and the sentiment, "You Rock My World" was cut out and layered with the Sweet Stack Label Die-Namics.  Tons of machine stitching on the front and inside complete the card.


Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card:




Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to Kim's Blog for a listing of all of the designers with samples of this rock star today!

Recipe:
Stamps:  The a la modes in You Are Unrepeatable from My Favorite Things
Paper: Smokey Shadow (PTI), X Press It Blending Card and Lime Twist Out of the Blue (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Rectangle Nestabilities, Copic Multliner, Blue Pearls, Pretty Posies Die-Namics, Button Quartet Die-Namics, Sweet Stack Label Die-Namics, Baker's Twine, Sewing Machine and Jody Boosters

Jodi

26 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fun and funky! Love your papers! That flower is beautiful too!

Sarah Gough said...

totally adorable Jodi!

Arlene said...

She is too cute, Jodi!! Love the colors. :-)

Kiwi Sarah said...

Great card, great paper, great image, great colouring...what more can we expect :)

texasjodylynn said...

Super cute card!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute and fun card!! Every time I visit you I want to spend money on dies.. you make them look so awesome.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, I love it! The card design and colors are so great

Gabby said...

Love the coloring and papers. The flower looks good, too! ;)

Inge said...

So, so cute and funky! Awesome card Jodi:-D

StampOwl said...

so pretty Jodi, love the frame you created

Kim O'Connell said...

Fun and funky! Dawn Easton took the words right out of my mouth! Love that flower!

Wendy said...

I was trying to find a flaw in this card, something...a smudge, paper cut crooked, bad colouring...NADA!!! Girl, you make the best cards!

Karen Motz said...

Look at that amazing colouring!!!! So perfect!!! I wanna be you when I grow up. ;-)

Barbara said...

Fabulous card, Jodi!

Rachel said...

Love the dotty papers and your cute posie. This stamp is sooo adorable!

jeanne girl said...

Great card Jodi!! Your coloring is really good :) Love her pants.

Dana White said...

She is awesome my friend - love the orange ipod; that's the colour I would love to have!!

Lisa H. said...

always Love your work!

Dawn B. said...

This is a great image. She makes me smile because she reminds me of my daughter.. Great job inside and out Jodi..

Tracy said...

Ohhhhh so cute! I love her big iPod Shuffle.

Allison said...

This is so cute and fun! Love the papers!

Michele Boyer said...

Super DUPER cute, Jodi! (As always!) :)

Kiwi Sarah said...

Oh...super excited to see you on Pinterest.

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Oh my! adorable!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

...and YOU my dear, are TRULY an unrepeatable card maker. I LOVE your style and this is just another cute example!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So freaking FABULOUS!! Love this!!