June 11, 2011

Princess!

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!  I've been in the midst of a major stamp room purge and organization, so I haven't had a post for the past two days!  I was excited to clear enough space on my desk to create this card for today!



My card today uses this week's challenge at The Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog, RCC6, which is this FAB sketch from Danielle Lounds!  SO fun!  As you can see, I am still having sewing machine issues....GRRRRRR.  Please pardon my UBER wonky stitches...any suggestions to fix my problem (I have a feeling it may be a tension issue).


For my card, I used the DARLING new Once Upon A Time set from There She Goes.  This little princess is way too sweet.  She was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut out and embossed the panel with Rectangle Nestabilities.  Using my Two Way Glue Pen, I added some glitter to her crown and adorned it with some of Taylor's Tiny Twinkles.

All of the patterned paper is My Minds Eye Life Of The Party from the Lime Twist Collection.  I can't believe that I have pretty much used this entire paper pad (along with Happy Go Lucky)...thank Goodness I've already ordered a backup of each :)  I added a scallop border between the panels to which I added a polka dot ribbon tied with some Baker's Twine.  The double flower has a button in the center also adorned with some twine and I added a few White Candy Dots to the bottom corner.

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Once Upon A Time from There She Goes
Paper:  Dark Chocolate (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE) and Lime Twist Life Of The Party (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Two Way Glue Pen, Crystal Transparent Glitter, Rectangle Nestabilities, Medium Simply Scallops Die-Namics, Pretty Posies Die-Namics, White Candy Dots, Dark Chocolate Polka Dot Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Sewing Machine and Jody Boosters

Jodi

12 comments:

  1. Love the card! You ALWAYS do such amazing work! I "think" you are correct on the stitching that it is a tension issue, especially if you are trying a new thread. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! She's such a sweet princess!! LOVE it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so cute! I love the layout and the stitching. My machine does that sometimes when I get too much lint or dust in the area where the bobbin is....hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! yes, looks like tension issue...i always mess with the tension and a scrap piece of CS...and usually end up yelling at the stupid thing to correct itself. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the colours and your colouring is fabluous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute princess image. Another majorly cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Love the papers, the stitching and the flower! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute, Jodi!! I love the image, the gems and the twine you used! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!