October 6, 2011

Release Day @ Taylored Expressions!


Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday and Happy TE Release Day!

TE Release Day!

All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!

More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - you can help support the Susan G. Komen Foundation through the purchase of Moka Hope.  Plus you can donate cards to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center through Hope You Can Cling to at SCS.

I have a little card set to share with you today using the darling Woodland Winter set!  This is my personal favorite set of this release...and this deer is my favorite stamp in the set! 
 These were really fun to make, and simple enough to be mass producable for holiday cards!

I started with Kraft card bases and stamped the deer from Woodland Winter in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I then stamped two sentiments, "Merry Christmas" and "My Deer Friend".  I colored the deer with Copic Markers and added some white touches to the tip of his tail and on his little spots with a White Gel Pen.  I added some Glitter to the band of his hat and the pom pom using my Quickie Glue Pen.

The patterned paper is 12 Days of Christmas from My Minds Eye  from the 12 Days Project Pantry Kit and I attached a strip decorated with a border of Choice Snow White Cardstock cut with the Medium Scallop Border Taylored Die.  A simple bit of Baker's Twine, and the bottom corners rounded with the Corner Chomper completes the card.


Here is a view of just one card alone:


Here is the Taylored Die I used on these cards:


Please head on over and visit with the rest of the Baker's Dozen and see what they have cooked up for you today!

and, of course, TaylorVan Bruggen

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  All the new goodies are available right HERE in the Fresh Out Of The Oven Department!  Here are direct links for you too! Happy Shopping!!

Woodland Winter
Peaceful Poinsettia
Totally Tags
Glad Tidings
Wreaths of Joy
Banner Holidays
Moka Hope
Moka Betty
Snow a la carte
Poinsettia Taylored Dies
Totally Tags Taylored Dies
Trim The Tree Taylored Dies
Holiday Wonder Project Pantry Kit
12 Days of Christmas Project Pantry Kit

Recipe:
Stamps:  Woodland Winter from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE) and 12 Days of Christmas (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers, Medium Scallop Border Taylored Die, Bakers Twine, White Gel Pen, Two Way Glue Pen, Glitter and Corner Rounder

Jodi
 


22 comments:

  1. That image is adorable and you have coloured it to perfection. Love how you used kraft as the base too. Great card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! This is too cute. I SOOOOOO CASing this! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kraft cardstock... I definitely need something I can mass produce.. These are SUPER CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.....these are ADORABLE!!! LOVE the santa hat on his antler! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! Love your colouring and bit of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG girl!!!! These are WONDERFUL!! I love this clean and simple look from you - you rocked it out of the park! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet cards; love the kraft cs have to remember this when I am doing my assembly line cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly CUTE card! Love the coloring of your deer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and it looks so good on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are superb cards Jodi! Love love love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww, Miss Jody....these are ADORABLE!! Awesome CAS design....and your shading ROCKS, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this CAS card set! It's darling, Jodi!!! So glad I placed an order yesterday when I got home from work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these cards! did i say love??? I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Your coloring on Kraft is amazing, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is AWESOME!! I love your coloring and the bright white spots on the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG....that is sooo cute! Dang it, I guess I have to place another order, because I didn't think I need that set. You prooved me wrong.
    Gorgeous card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! fabulous coloring on kraft. love love this set, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super Cute, Jodi! Love the coloring on Kraft cardstock. Fabulous!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!