October 9, 2011

You Are A Gift!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!!

I didn't have an opportunity to ink up the ADORABLE new Pure Innocence Girl and Baby from the latest My Favorite Things release during Teasers, so I created a card with her today!

I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copic Markers and then cut her out.  She is popped up with Jody Boosters onto a Kraft panel that I cut with the Tag You're It Die-Namics, and I then embossed the panel with the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder.  I added a strip of patterned paper, which is all Market Street from My Minds Eye, and the sentiment, "You Are A Gift" was stamped onto a panel cut with the File Tab Die-Namics (currently being restocked) that I shortened.  On the tag, I added a bit eyelet and tied on some Blossom Twine.

The horizontal panel of patterned paper has a border cut with the Simply Scallops Die-Namics.  I added machine stitching (wahoo for my new Sew Mini...LOVE it...thanks for enabling me Jody!), and I used My Favorite Felt in Puff Cloud White along with the Rolled Gardenia Die-Namics to create the flowers.   The leaves were cut with the leaf dies in the Upsy Daisy Flower Builder Die-Namics (currently being restocked).

For the inside, I added more patterned paper and stamped this little sweetie again in Whisper White Craft Ink onto the Kraft panel.  The sentiment, "It was love at first sight"  was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and I added more stitching (yay!) and a heart cut with the Homespun Die-Namics out of more patterned paper.


Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card:







Thanks SO much for stopping by!!
Recipe:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Girl and Baby and Pure Innocence Boy and Baby from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), Jellybean Green (MFT), Choice Buttercream (TE), X Press It Blending Card and Market Street (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Tag You're It Die-Namics, File Tab Die-Namics, Rolled Gardenia Die-Namics, Simply Scallops Die-Namics, Upsy Daisy Flower Builder Die-Namics, Homespun Birdhouse Die-Namics, Eyelet, Blossom Twine, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Sewing Machine and Jody Boosters

Jodi

9 comments:

  1. this is super sweet Jodi!!! So love those little PI's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love all those big white flowers... just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo and she's so sweet on that tag shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute!!! Love the big flowers you added! LOVE felt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Jodi. I love your felt flowers. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG....She is so CUTE! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute just doesn't express how gorgeous this card is. I am so jealous at the amazingness of the insides of your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute -all the layers are awesome and love the flower & jumbo brad

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so sweet! darling card, Jodi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!