April 23, 2012

Hope Your Birthday Sparkles and Shines!

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!

I have a fun little birthday card to share with you today!  My oldest, Meredith, has been invited to oodles of birthday parties for her classmates, and I never seem to have enough cards on hand.  This little cutie was quick to create, so it will be easy to create a few at once to have handy.  I used the SCS Sketch Challenge, SC381 for my layout.

I used the adorable Simply Magical set from Taylored Expressions, and I stamped the unicorn on Choice Snow White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then colored him (or her?) with Copic Markers and added glitter to the cloud and horn.  I cut out and layered the focal panel with Circle Nestabilities.

All of the patterned paper is from Sugar & Spice by Doodlebug Designs.  I stamped the sentiment, "hope your day sparkles and shines", also from Simply Magical, directly onto the patterned paper.  I used the Frame It Up 3 Taylored Die to create the flag under the focal panel.  I cut it out of another pattern of Sugar & Spice.


I cut three clouds using the Cloud Duo Taylored Die and then added lots of glitter to them.  I popped them up on top of the focal panel with Foam Tape for dimension.


Here are the Taylored Dies I've used on my card today:



Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Hope your day sparkles and shines!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Simply Magical (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Dark Chocolate (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE) and Sugar & Spice (Doodlebug Designs)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Glitter, Circle Nestabilities, Cloud Duo Taylored Die, Frame It Up 3 Taylored Die and Foam Tape

Jodi


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Jodi! Any little girl would be excited to receive this! It has glitter!!!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!