June 13, 2012

I Always Have Fun When I'm With You {Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredients}!

** PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY MFTWSC POST.  THANKS! **

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!

I am back today with another card I have created using the awesome June Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions!!   Here is a peek at what is included in this fabulous kit!


I had lots of fun creating this card!!  I started with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC160 for my layout and pulled out the darling Moka Taylor for my focal image.  I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers.  I cut her out and layered her with another panel of Choice Snow White Cardstock (I have been loving this look lately) and added stitching with my Janome Sew Mini.

Of course, all of the patterned paper and cardstock are from the June Key Ingredients (LOVING Hello Summer from Echo Park!) and I created a little flag panel as per the sketch with one of the patterns.  I added a border with the Small Scallop Border Taylored Die underneath the bottom panel for some more detail and of course, added lots more stitching.  I added a flower cut with the new Petal Pop Ups 1 Taylored Die that I topped with a button and sparklet from the Kit.


Here is a closer look at her dress.  I paper pieced it with the same pattern I used on the background of my card, and I stamped it and cut it out three times, cutting the layers separately so I could add lots of dimension.  LOVE the look of that!


I used the chat bubble (LOVE) and sentiment (LOVE) from the exclusive to KI Subscribers stamp set, Delightful Day (LOVE) for the sentiment panel.  These chat bubbles make me swoon.  I added a Sparklet (I NEED to get more of these) on her hair band for a fun detail.


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:


Here are the Taylored Dies I've used on my card today:



For some more inspiration using this amazing June Key Ingredients Kit, check out my friends here:

and
Jessie Rone on the Key Ingredients Blog!

For all the details on this fabulous value, and how you can get the exclusive (and adorable) Delightful Day stamp set, check out The Key Ingredients Blog!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Moka Taylor and Delightful Day (exclusive set) from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Choice Snow White, Assorted Cardstock and Hello Summer (Echo Park) all from the June Key Ingredients
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Ribbon, Button & Sparklets from the June Key Ingredients, Small Scallop Border Taylored Die, Petal Pop Ups 1 Taylored Dies, Janome Sew Mini and Foam Tape

Jodi







Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, look at her dress!!! GASP! You clever girl. I love the bling on her headband and all the stitching. Yum! Your new blog looks FABULOUS!! Copics and Coffee - AMEN. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....this is so adorable, Jodi! LOVE the layout, her dress and the gem on her headband!

    On another note, Kim T just finished my blog banner and it is AWESOME! Can't wait for it to be revealed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to play with "paper dolls" (ha!) Love your dress design, so cute!! And that custom headband is adorable!! This is such a sweet card, cannot wait to get my kit and new stamps!!

    PS I'm on Kim's waiting list! Not sure where I'm at on the list but can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling, Jodi! LOVE the ruffles on her dress and the bling on her headband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi, what a perfect card! This kit is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi, another gorgeous card. Your talent amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so gorgeous. Love the new look of your blog header, thought I'd gone to the wrong page to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, you should spend a lot of time and patience to find the institution which you'll like and which will suit you. How to Find The Right Nursing Home Care Service For Your Loved Ones He will never be able to hold anything in his hands. The school offers RN-to-BSN and MSN programs in acute nursing care. Orangevale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!