July 12, 2012

Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge - July!



Pin It

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!
 
Today I have another page of my Desktop Calendar to share with you as part of the Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge!  I had so much fun creating this!  There are lots of fabulous of calendar products available HERE at Taylored Expressions....we'd love you to play along...Taylor's blog has all the deets!

For the month of July I just HAD to ink up one of my most favorite Moka sets...Moka Betsy!  LOVE her!!  I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White Cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers


I cut her out and popped her up onto quite a few layers, all popped up with Foam Tape.  The red panel was cut with the Frame It Up 1 Taylored Die which I impressed with one side of the Stars Taylored Impression Plate.  I then cut a piece of kraft cardstock using the Layering Doily Medium Taylored Die.  I then cut a piece of Choice Snow White Cardstock with Circle Nestabilities and impressed it with the other side of the Stars Taylored Impression Plate

 I LOVE that all of the Taylored Impression Plates are double sided for even more versatility.  I added a rhinestone circle around the circle panel for extra bling-age (lol).  The sentiment, "Celebrate", was cut into a flag and attached to the focal panel along with a blue star cut with the Seeing Stars Taylored Die.


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my page:


Here are the Taylored Dies and Taylored Impression Plate I've used:





Make sure to head on over and visit these fabulous ladies for even more calendar inspiration!
 Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Moka Betsy from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Choice Snow White (TE), Wild Cherry (MFT), Kraft (MFT) and Lakeshore (Bazzill)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Frame It Up 1 Taylored Die, Seeing Stars Taylored Die, Layering Doily Medium Taylored Die, Stars Taylored Impression Plate, Rhinestone Circle and Foam Tape

Jodi

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, Jodi! Betsy is perfect for the July calendar and your coloring is gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic love the image. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!!! Love your coloring on that sweet little girl!! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your calendar. You colored and cut her out to perfection. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Jodi! This is Tooo Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love all the Fun TE elements you used and your coloring just Rocks Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute, gotta get in gear I am now 2 months behind :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO sweet and cute! LOVE your Moka Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delightful, Jodi! You did a beautiful job coloring up this sweet image! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!