Tuesday, October 16, 2012

MFT New Product Tour!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday and Happy MFT Release Night!  YAY!!

All of the new stamps, Die-Namics, cardstock, button, ribbons and felt are available right HERE in the MFT Boutique, but before you go and fill your card, the MFT Design Team has the New Product Tour to show you all of the new goodies!

Tonight I am excited to feature the new Pure Innocence Corn Maze Girl!  LOVE her!!  I stamped her onto X Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copic Markers and fussy cut her out.  Her skirt was paper pieced with the same papers I've used on the rest of the card, Farmhouse from Crate Paper.

Before attaching her to the panel, I cut two panels of Lemon Drop Yellow Cardstock using the new Cornstalk Die-Namics and sponged them with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I attached them and then put this cutie over top.


Here is closeup of her.  I love her outfit!



I added a bow (LOVE) cut from Nightshift Blue Cardstock (LOVE) using the new Beautiful Bows Die-Namics (LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE).  I also added a border with the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics.  The sentiment, "You A-Maze Me" was stamped onto a circle cut, and then layered, with the Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics and Circle STAX 2 Die-Namics.


On the inside I added more patterned paper and a panel with another sentiment, "Let's Get Lost".


Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card:


Here are the Die-Namics I've used on my card:






Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a master list for the New Product Tour!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!
 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Corn Maze Girl from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Nightshift Blue (MFT), Sweet Tooth (MFT), Lemon Drop Yellow (MFT) and Farmhouse (Crate Paper)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Tea Dye (Distress Ink)
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Cornstalk Die-Namics, Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics, Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics, Circle STAX 2 Die-Namics, Beautiful Bows Die-Namics and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

69 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is such a sweet image, and so beautifully coloured! Love the backing papers and the ripe cornstalks! They remind me of the corn maze across the block from me!

Heather Jensen said...

So sweet Jodi! Love her polka dot skirt. :)

Hugs~

Amber Hight said...

So cute, love this Jodi!!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Very adorable.. I really love the paper bow.

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the cornstalks.

Bethany said...

:) Cute card Jodi!

Davi said...

Love your combo of dps and the fun scene! Her little pieced dress is sooo cute ;)

Melody said...

Cute! The bow is perfect!

Carol said...

Darling card!!

Carolina Little said...

Jodi, beautiful papers and very cute card!!!

Kim Roberts said...

A mazingly cute! Such a fun card

Karen Day said...

I love her outfit, too! Just a beautiful card tonight!

Greta said...

That bow die is something else! Love your work!

Jenny said...

So sweet!! Love it all- bow, cornstalks, the little girl:) supah cute! just like you! xo

Karen said...

Super cute card!!

starqueen said...

Hi Jodi,
Love all the sweet details on your "amazing" card. Thanks for sharing!

Esmé said...

What a cute card

Stephanie said...

Very cute little girl on your card!

Sudha said...

This is so cute. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Cyndi said...

That elegant blue bow just grabs me.

Jolanda said...

Great what you made and i like the bow very much

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Super card, another super cute image from MFT and I'm loving the new release.

Hugs

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Dear Jodi, thank you for a great inspiration! I am very fond of the new ´bow´ die, it looks fantastic! Daniela V.

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jodi!! That bow die-namic is just too awesome!!

wendy said...

adorable card Jodi, lovin that new bow dienamic...delish!

jacqueline said...

So bright & vibrant! Adorable.

loulou said...

What an adorable card. Love the colour combination. cheers Linda

Dianne Lee said...

Love the new stuff! Can't wait to get some of the new die-namics! Love the card you made!

Cindi Flass said...

Adorable card! Love the colors and papers.

Nettie said...

Amazing is right love your color choices and layout. It couldn't be more adorable!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous!!! love the colors, papers, AND that bow!! love those bows.

Sara I. said...

Adorable! Love her polka dot paper pieced skirt and fabulous scene you created for her! xx

Nikki Bond said...

Completly adorable!!!!

Craftyfield said...

Corn Maze girl is so darn cute...

pilotswife2008 said...

Awesome card. You used my fav paper OA

Crestajune said...

So completely adorable. I just love everything about this card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, love the colors and the great design

Shannon Guindon said...

Another amazing card! I love the colours!

Karen said...

Adorable

Angie said...

I like seeing your "love, love, love" in parenthesis after the bows die-namics. When there is a product I really like, I always want to ask the DT, "do you REALLY like this product?"! One income and 2 teens I have to make sure I spend my crafting money wisely!!!! I think you have sold me on the bow AND I really think I need the blue CS too!

CindyC said...

Awesome card Jodi! Love it!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

*Love* the Nightshift Blue color and the bow dies and this sweet PI.... *Need* a million dollars!!!! : )

Casandra Bennett said...

Such a precious card. I love how you dressed her. :)

reeree62 said...

Love this card...I'm really smitten with that cornstalk die!!!

Wendy said...

Sweetheart!!! This is rockin' honey!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! First thing I noticed was her adorable outfit and THEN your comment! :) Awww great taste! :)

Jackie said...

This is just too cute! I love all the touches you did on this, especially the touches of color. Great job!

Miriam Prantner said...

Sweet card! Great coloring and love that sentiment/bow die.

Debbie K. said...

Jodi, this is so cute! Love your color choices and the adorable bow.
- DebbieK

Liz said...

This is fabulous love all the colors and can't wait to eget everything in my hands

jimlynn said...

Simply adorable!!! Love the little corn stalk die and the DP you used is perfect!
Lynn

jan farnworth said...

super cute love the cornstalk and that sentiment.

Inge said...

Awe PI is looking so cute with the cornstalks and her beautiful paperpieced outfit, gorgeous card Jodi!

Shari said...

Jodi, this card is adorable! Love the colours and papers you chose!

Hugs;
Shari

Becky said...

Super cute card! I'm just loving this release!!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Such a wonderful card and layout. Thank you for sharing.

Kimberly said...

Oh i just love this set...and your paper choices, design is fab..tfs

Karen Motz said...

Another stunner my friend!!! Gorgeous rich colour choices!!!

zehra said...

beautiful, love the vibrancy of the card.

Olivia said...

So adorable. Great job with your Coloring.

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME!! I LOVE all of the CUTE Projects!! Such great colors and elements!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Golda said...

Really cute!

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE!!!!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Leslie said...

You A-maze ME!! Again, LOVE the hair and the little shadow under her jacket - your cards are just perfect! Am SO glad this little PI is on her way to Canada! :)

Barbara said...

What a total CUTIE!! Love the rich colors you used, Jodi!

Debbie Carriere said...

So cute!!! Love how you dimensional you made her look with your great shading!!!

Lillian Child said...

WOW - such lovely coloring and shading! Delightful!!

alexisssantoro said...

Great card! Such amazing colors- I love all the shading and dimensions!

Alice Wertz said...

that bow looks so cool! love the rich colors, too! darling card!