Admin Control Panel

Posts Layout Stats Settings Sign Out

Nov 25, 2012

He Who Has The Son Has Life!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

Two weeks ago we attended a Baptism for my nephew, and this is the card I created for him!

I've used the Easter Blessings set from Taylored Expressions for my card, as I love this cross stamp and the sentiments.  I started with a piece of Choice Snow White Cardstock cut with the Label Stacklets 2 Taylored Dies and I stamped the cross in Memento Nautical Blue.  I layered this panel onto a navy panel also cut with the Label Stacklets 2 Taylored Dies.

I stamped one of the small graphic images across the front on a panel of Choice Snow White Cardstock in three altered rows.  I stamped the sentiment on the bottom, and layered the panel onto another piece of Choice Snow White Cardstock, separated with Foam Tape.  I rounded all the bottom corners with the Corner Chomper before attaching them to the card base.  I also added a bit of Hemp Cord and a button.

Here are the Taylored Dies I've used on my card:

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Stamps:  Easter Blessings from Taylored Expressions
Paper:  Choice Snow White (TE), Nightshift Blue (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Nautical Blue
Accessories:  Label Stacklets 2 Taylored Dies, Hemp Cord, Button, Corner Chomper and Foam Tape

 Pin It


  1. This is so beautiful Jodi the layout and design is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

  2. Great die shape, gorgeous image and a wonderful verse. A fabulous Easter card!


Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover