January 9, 2013

Peace {MFTWSC106}!

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Sketch, MFTWSC106!   The big January MFT release was last night and it was a fun party!!  All of the new stamp sets, Die-Namics and MFT Ink are available now in the MFT Boutique!

For my card today, I just HAD to use the new Doodle Garden Far Out again.  I just LOVE her!!!  I made this for Meredith for Valentine's Day!  Since she is all into peace signs and Justice clothes lately, I think she is going to love this!

I stamped her onto X Press It Blending Card and then cut out the panel, and layered it, with Oval STAX 1 Die-Namics and Oval STAX 2 Die-Namics.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  The sentiment, "peace" was stamped onto a Sweet Tooth panel cut with the Accent It Flags & Tags Die-Namics, and then trimmed it to fit the sentiment.


Here is a closeup of her.  It's hard to see, but I added Glossy Accents to her glasses, they are super shiny in real life.


I added a trio of flowers and leaves cut with the Flower Trio and Leaf Trio Die-Namics and cut them from Razzle Berry Felt and Sour Apple Felt.  All of the patterned paper is Sketchbook from Amy Tangerine.


On the inside I added more patterned paper, another sentiment, "All you need is love" and a peace sign cut with the Peace Sign Die-Namics cut from Razzle Berry Felt.


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:


Here are the MFT goodies I've used on my card:



Here is this week's sketch!

We'd love for you to play along!  You can get all the deets on our SCS Forum HERE.


Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch today!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Doodle Garden Far Out from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Berrylicious (MFT), Sweet Tooth (MFT), Black Licorice (MFT), X Press It Blending Card and Sketchbook (Amy Tangerine)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Oval STAX 1 Die-Namics, Oval STAX 2 Die-Namics, Flower and Leaf Trio Die-Namics, Peace Sign Die-Namics, Accent It Flags & Tags Die-Namics, Razzle Berry Felt, Sour Apple Felt, Rhinestones, Glossy Accents and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

11 comments:

  1. My WORD! This is seriously too adorable!!! Love those felt flowers and your coloring... Perfection. Miss you this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love the pretty backing paper, the fab felt flowers and the she's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Love the felt flowers around the edge of the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Love the fun paper and the felt flowers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! I love her with the bright felt flowers! Cute felt peace sign too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. The flowers are perfect for this groovy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Jodi! I just love this image and the shiny glasses and the beautiful flowers are just perfect with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so darn CUTE Jodi!!! This new MFT range is darling!! LOOOOVE the felt flowers and awesome job with the sketch!!! LOVE it and I bet Meredith does too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the image, the colouring and those flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute! love the flowers and papers you used with this this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!