Admin Control Panel

Posts Layout Stats Settings Sign Out

Jan 30, 2013

Two Souls {MFTWSC109}!

Hi everyone!! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another MFT Sketch, this week, we are up to #109!  I went with a romantic card this week, using the beautiful Clearly Sentimental About Romance from MFT. 

All of the patterned papers are Ruby from My Minds Eye, and I cut a banner using the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics and stamped the beautiful sentiment in Black Licorice Ink.  The border was cut from Steel Grey Cardstock with the Jumbo Squiggle Border Die-Namics.  

Here is a closeup of the sentiment panel.  I just love this quote!

I added a trio of roses, all cut from Sweet Tooth Felt, using both the Mini Rolled Roses Die-Namics and the Large Rolled Rose Die-Namics.  I added a rhinestone swirl for some bling.

On the inside I added more patterned paper and another sentiment from this set.

Here are the MFT goodies I've used on my card:

We would LOVE for you to play along!  You can get all the deets HERE on our SCS Forum!  Here is this week's sketch!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!
Stamps:  Clearly Sentimental About Romance from My Favorite Things
Paper:  Steel Grey (MFT), Sweet Tooth (MFT) and Ruby (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories:  Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics, Mini Rolled Roses Die-Namics, Large Rolled Rose Die-Namics, Jumbo Squiggle Border Die-Namics, Sweet Tooth Felt, Rhinestone Swirl and Jody Boosters
 Pin It


  1. those flowers are so pretty in felt - lovely card!
    Sandra ltb

  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors and pretty felt roses. This would be a great card for a wedding or an anniversary.

  3. Love those felt flowers paired with the rhinestones. Classy!

  4. This is beautiful! Love all the details especially those yummy felt roses in cream! :)


Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover