February 20, 2013

Hey, Sassy Pants {SCS Love Fest}!



Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

I have a card to share with you today that I created for the My Favorite Things challenge for Love Fest at Splitcoaststampers!  YAY!  I love MFT, I love SCS, and I love love (lol)!  You can get all the details on our challenge, and the prizes (yay!) right HERE on our SCS Forum!

My card features the always adorable, and super sassy, Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude.  I just love this PI, and she reminds me SO very much of my little Avery, the sassiest two year old around!  I made this card just for her!

I stamped this PI onto X Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  I paper pieced her dress with the same papers I've used on my card, Notable from My Minds Eye.


Here is a closeup.  I love her sassy pose!  Before paper piecing her dress, I lightly sponged the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink for dimension.  I cut out the panel, and layered it, with the Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics and Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics.  The sentiment, "Hey, Sassy Pants" was stamped onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Cardstock cut with the File Tab Die-Namics.


I think it's pretty much impossible for me to make a card these days without the Pretty Posies Die-Namics and Hemp Cord.  LOVE them.  I added a Kraft Button to the center of my flower, and I also added a bit of Tangy Orange Grosgrain Ribbon in the background.  I embossed the Kraft panel with the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder.


On the inside, I stamped her again, this time in Lemon Drop Yellow Ink, and added another sentiment, "I Love Being Your Mom".


Here are the Copic Markers I've used on my card:

 
Here are the MFT goodies I've used on my card:
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by! 
 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude from My Favorite Things
Paper: Kraft, Sno Cone, Sweet Tooth (all MFT), X Press It Blending Card, Notable (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Lemon Drop Yellow (MFT)
Accessories:  Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics, Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics, Pretty Posies Die-Namics, File Tab Die-Namics, Solid Bracket Border Die-Namics, Tangy Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Kraft Button, Hemp Cord, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This has to be one of my favorite stamps! I just love how you've colored her and pieced the dress. All the finishing touches are just perfect!! Love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!