March 15, 2013

Welcome Baby Girl!

Hi everyone!! Happy Friday!!

Meredith's teacher just came back from maternity leave, and at my recent parent-teacher conference with her, I gave her this card and a little gift for her new little girl!

I LOVE the new Blueprints1 Die-Namics just released from MFT.  They are AH-mazing!!!  I've paired them today with the darling Baby Onesie set!

I stamped "Welcome Baby" in the new Blu Raspberry Ink, "Girl" in Razzleberry Ink and then the crown in Lemon Drop Yellow.  I added Crystal Stickles to the crown.


Here is a closeup!


All of the patterned papers are My Girl from My Minds Eye, and I sponged the edges with Kraft Ink.  I used Pink Lemonade in the background and embossed it with a Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  I used Pink Lemonade for the button too, all sponged with Pink Lemonade Ink.  I threaded the cardstock button with Hemp Cord.


On the inside, I added another embossed Pink Lemonade panel and then cut two more rectangles with the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics.  I stamped "Girls Rock" in Razzle Berry Ink.

 
Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!
 
Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Onesie from My Favorite Things
Paper: Pink Lemonade, Kraft, Sweet Tooth (all MFT) and My Girl (My Minds Eye)
Ink:  Razzle Berry, Blu Raspberry, Kraft, Pink Lemonade and Lemon Drop Yellow (all MFT)
Accessories:  Hemp Cord, Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Hemp Cord, Honeycomb Embossing Folder and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jodi! Love your choice of colors and texture! Cheers from New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to her, and I'm sure she LOVED it! Great DP's, and all of the details here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jodi!! Love the embossing with the fun dp, a perfect baby girl card. Im sure she loved it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!