April 23, 2013

April MFT Creative Challenge!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! 

It's time for the April MFT Design Team Creative Challenge!   The MFT Design Team Creative Challenge is a monthly feature, where we are challenged to explore our creative side using a specific theme, product or technique.  This month, we are challenged to do some scene building with MFT Stamps and Die-Namics!

I need some Communion cards, and this challenge was just PERFECT!  I used the gorgeous Pure Innocence Wedding Flower Girl, and I think she is fits the bill perfectly for a Communion!  I stamped her onto X Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  I then fussy cut her out.


Here is a closeup.  I added a bit of Crystal Stickles to her dress.  The fence was cut from Sweet Tooth Cardstock using the fantastic Lattice Fence Die-Namics.  I added grass cut with the Grassy Edges Die-Namics out of Gumdrop Green.


I used the Sunshine Die-Namics to cut the sun, from Lemon Drop Cardstock, and used an Orange Fizz Button for the center, tied with some Hemp Cord.  The sentiment, "Congratulations" is from Pure Innocence All Occassion Sentiments, and I stamped it onto a panel cut with the First Place Award Ribbon Die-Namics.


On the inside I added another Berrylicious panel, and I stamped her again in Versamark and embossed her with White Embossing Powder.  I then stamped "Have The Happiest Of Days", from Happy Thoughts.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:



 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today's challenge!
 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Wedding Flower Girl, Pure Innocence All Occassion Sentiments and Happy Thoughts all from My Favorite Things
Paper: Berrylicious, Sweet Tooth, Gumdrop Green, Lemon Drop (MFT) X Press It Blending Card
Ink:  Black Licorice (MFT), Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Lattice Fence Die-Namics, Grassy Edges Die-Namics, Sunshine Die-Namics, Orange Fizz Button, Hemp Cord, Crystal Stickles and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Perfect image for a communion card & delightful scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Jodi! Your coloring is fantabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Isn't she sweet! I like the glitter on her dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolute perfection! Beautiful blue background to showcase the white fence and the PI girl. Just wonderful! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!