April 17, 2013

Cowboy Up {MFTWSC120}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

Here is my card for this week's MFT Sketch, MFTWSC120!  SUCH a fun sketch (though I do believe I say that every week)!

For my card today, I've used Inspired By The Wild Wild West and Western Sentiments!  I started by stamping the image in Hot Fudge Ink onto Kraft Cardstock and then sponged the edges with Kraft Ink.  I added the fence cut with the Barbed Wire Fence Die-Namics cut from Hot Fudge and Steel Grey Cardstock.


I've used the Fishtail Banner Die-Namics to create the four banners, and cut them from Market Square by Farmhouse papers.  I used the Country Charms Die-Namics to cut the star from Kraft Cardstock and I attached it to the card with Hemp Cord and a vintage brad from my stash.


I LOVE the sentiment, "Cowboy Up!" and I stamped it onto a panel cut with the Mini Tabs Foursome Die-Namics.


On the inside I stamped "Sure hope you're back in the saddle real soon" from Western Sentiments, in Hot Fudge Ink.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  We'd love for you to play along!  You can get all the deets HERE on our SCS Forum!  Please be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers working with this sketch today!

Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired By The Wild Wild West and Western Sentiments from My Favorite Things
Paper: Hot Fudge, Kraft, Steel Grey, Sweet Tooth (MFT) and Market Square (Farmhouse)
Ink: Hot Fudge and Kraft (MFT)
Accessories:  Mini Tabs Foursome Die-Namics, Fishtail Banner Die-Namics, Barbed Wire Fence Die-Namics, Country Charms Die-Namics, Hemp Cord, Vintage Brad and Jody Boosters

Jodi
  Pin It

26 comments:

  1. Wow...love this Jodi! Perfect with that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! The colors are amazing together and I love the sentiment peeking out underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jodi, I just love your card. Love the papers and colors with this set. I am glad I have it. There are a lot of cowboys around here that would love this card. Thanks for the inspriation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool one Jodi! Great colors, and I love all of those dies you used! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect masculine card Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, girl, this is one awesome dude card...heck, it's just awesome any way you shake it! LOVE the colors and inking on the edges, and the star, and the twine. LOL, I love it!+

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME JODI! Yeah, I'm yelling at you! This is so cool. Love the color combo, and love the banners on the side. Bravo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wholy crap!! All the cards rock, how am I going to choose which one to case!!! Love it sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! This card just oozes perfection! I really like the color choices and the little details like the banners that look like they are blowing in the breeze as he rides by. What a great card!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. SPECTACULAR my friend! This is so freaking handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is wonderful! Love how masculine it is!!! I need to make more cards like this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really terrific love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply fabulous card, Jodi!!! Perfect for any cowboy or cowboy lover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is a wonderful guy card! Love all the western elements you combined...so much great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great card, Jodi! It's so well-executed, and the perfect get well card for a rugged guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Jodi!! I love the aqua and kraft colors, give a great Western flavor!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Jodi! Love the fun western theme! I love all the distressing and the cute sheriff badge embellishment! Awesome inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! Just love the star and banners!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, a perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the Moxie Shout out! Fun card~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect, as always, Jodi! Love the layout of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cat really finds the treasures. Congratulations on being Moxied... Cowboy up is a great card...interesting masculine and fun.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!