April 9, 2013

Thank You!

Hi everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!

Tonight is the big release from My Favorite Things, and all of the new products will be available right HERE at 10PM EST!!  YAY!!

Today is the New Product Tour - Day Two, and although I am not up on the MFT Blog today, I do have a card to share with you!  Today I've used the GORGEOUS new Lisa Johnson Designs Sweet Roses...and that is just what this set is....sweet!

For my card, I went Clean and Simple, and I've used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch, DS96, for the layout.  I started with a Pink Lemonade Card Base, and then added a Kraft panel matted with the new, and glorious, Smooth White Cardstock.  This new cardstock is DELICIOUS when stamping (I used it for all of the white panels on my card) and for matting.


I cut a piece of Smooth White with the new Mini Album Bracket STAX Die-Namics, and I stamped "Thank You" in Black Licorice Ink.  I cut the roses and leaves from Smooth White with the Roses and Leaves Die-Namics.  I stamped the roses first with the solid stamp in Pink Lemonade, and then on top with the outline stamp in Electric Red.

The Sno Cone panel was stamped with the new Mod Borders in Sno Cone Ink.  I LOVE this new set!


Here is a closeup of the roses, which I layered on top of each other and separated with Jody Boosters.  The leaves were stamped with the solid stamp using Sour Apple and then with the outline stamp using Gumdrop Green.

To follow along with the sketch, I added Sno Cone Buttons for the circle elements, tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside I added another sentiment from Sweet Roses, "You're a Sweet Friend" and then added another rose/leaves combo.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:



 
Thanks SO much for stopping by!!   Please head on over to the MFT Blog to see the designers being featured today!

Recipe:
Stamps: LJD Sweet Roses and Mod Borders from My Favorite Things
Paper: Pink Lemonade, Sno Cone, Kraft, Smooth White (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Sno Cone, Pink Lemonade, Electric Red, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green (MFT)
Accessories:  Mini Album Bracket STAX Die-Namics, Roses and Leaves Die-Namics, Sno Cone Buttons, Hemp Cord and Jody Boosters

Jodi
 Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jodi! I love the little layered flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Jodi!! Great sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Jodi! Love those new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jodi! I am loving these new stamps and that fun mini album die. :) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I love the colors, and these stamps/dies are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super pretty and I love the colors you chose... Simple and beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!