**Please scroll down or click HERE for my MFTeasers: Day Two! Post!**
Hi everyone!! Happy Thursday!!
I am SO excited to join my dear friend Jen and her team to celebrate the 100th Deconstructed Sketch! I adore Jen and her sketches, and this 100th sketch is AMAZING!!!
I used some soon to be released goodies from MFT on my card today, and I've used the gorgeous new God's Blessings set from Lisa Johnson Designs (swoon!). It was PERFECT with the sketch!!
The background is two panels of Kraft Cardstock, one cut with the new Chicken Wire Die-namics (another swoon!), layered over a panel cut the same size. I love the look of that! The sentiment, "God loves you and so do I" was stamped in Black Licorice Ink onto a Smooth White panel cut with the Mini Bracket Album STAX Die-Namics. I colored the hear with Copic Markers.
I added a heart cut with the Hearts A Plenty Die-Namics cut from Banana Split Felt and topped off with a little clothespin. I also added a bow of Hemp Cord behind the heart. The banners were cut with the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-Namics, and were from my new favorite patterned paper, Vintage Bliss from Simple Stories.
On the inside I added another layer of Kraft, matted with Smooth White onto a card base of Berrylicious, and stamped another sentiment, "Friends Forever" in Black Licorice Ink. I stamped a heart from the set in Pink Lemonade Ink.
Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:
Here is the fabulous 100th Deconstructed Sketch!
It's the Deconstructed Sketch's 2 year anniversary AND 100th sketch! To celebrate we have some special guest joining us as well as two amazing sponsors and we want YOU to join us too! Now here's what you want to know - how can I play too?!?
- There is a prize hidden somewhere out in the 100th sketch blog hop!! One very lucky randomly selected commenter will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Tiddly Inks Stamps!
- So what do you need need to do? Visit all the blogs on the link list below and leave a comment on their Deconstructed Sketch 100th sketch post and cross your fingers!
- The commenting prize deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. We've got TWO things to celebrate so we are celebrating for two weeks!
Make a project:
- There is also a prize saved for one of our sketch participants! One very lucky randomly selected sketch participant will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Taylored Expressions!!
- So what do you need to do for this one? Use sketch 100 to create a project - your project can be a card, layout, Project Life creation - anything, just make sure the sketch is visible. Photograph your creation and upload it to an online gallery or blog and come back here and add a direct link to your project in InLinkz on the Deconstructed Sketch 100 post on Jen's Blog.
- The project deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. Enter as many times as you want with different projects!
Now it's time to hop!!
Thanks SO much for stopping by!!
Stamps: God's Blessings from My Favorite Things
Paper: Kraft, Berrylicious, Smooth White (MFT) and Vintage Bliss (Simple Stories)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Chicken Wire Die-Namics, Mini Bracket Album STAX Die-Namics, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-Namics, Hearts A Plenty Die-Namics, Banana Split Felt, Hemp Cord, Clothespin and Jody Boosters