June 11, 2013

MFT June New Product Tour!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday and Happy MFT Release Night!!
 
All of the incredible new products are available right HERE in the MFT Boutique!  Before you go and fill up your cart, the Design Team has another look at all of the new sets and Die-Namics being released!
 
Tonight, I am so excited to share two cards with you, both of which feature the fantastic new Scattered Stars Die-Namics!  I've also used the new Blueprints 4 Die-Namics on each of my cards, following (for the most part), the sketches shown on the MFT Blog!
 
For my first card I went with what seems to be my new favorite color combo...Steel Grey, Kraft, Sno Cone and Grapesicle!  I just find these colors so soothing together!  I cut the two main panels using the Blueprints 2 and Blueprints 4 Die-Namics (love the rounded corner on the Blueprints 4 Die-Namics).
 
I used the rectangle dies in the Blueprints 4 Die-Namics to cut the four rectangles, and I cut out the smaller ones using the Scattered Stars Die-Namics.


Using Blissful Butterflies and the Blissful Butterflies Die-Namics, I cut and stamped four of the same butterflies from Grapesicle Cardstock and stamped them with Grapesicle Ink.  I then sprayed them all with the GORGEOUS new MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist.  LOVE!  The Sno Cone panel was stamped with the new Art Expression Text in Sno Cone Ink.  I added two rhinestones in the corner for a bit more bling!


On the inside, I stamped and cut out another butterfly, and stamped a sentiment from Blissful Butterflies in Black Licorice Ink.


Here is a closeup of the butterfly.  I love the detail in this stamp!


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


For my next card, I went with a masculine color combo of Nightshift Blue, Steel Blue and Orange Fizz.  On the Orange Fizz panel I cut out the new Scattered Stars Die-namics...LOVE the look of this new peek a boo die!


Using this month's triple scoop set, Bold Statements, I stamped "You're A Star" in Steel Blue and Orange Fizz onto Smooth White Cardstock, and then cut it out, and layered the panel, with Oval STAX 1 Die-Namics and Oval STAX 2 Die-Namics.  I added a star, also from Blueprints 4, cut with Orange Fizz cardstock and topped off with a Nightshift Blue Button tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from Bold Statements.


Here is a closeup.  I added a rhinestone in the center of the O, as well as on the front of the card, for a bit of pop.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a master list of the New Product Tour!
 
Happy For You Recipe:
Stamps: Blissful Butteflies and Art Expression Text from My Favorite Things
Paper: Steel Grey, Grapesicle, Kraft, Sno Cone and Sweet Tooth (MFT)
Ink: Grapesicle and Black Licorice (MFT)
Accessories:  Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Blueprints 4 Die-Namics, Blissful Butterflies Die-Namics, Scattered Stars Die-Namics, MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist, Rhinestones and Jody Boosters
 
You're A Star Recipe:
Stamps: Bold Statements from My Favorite Things
Paper: Steel Blue, Nightshift Blue, Orange Fizz and Smooth White (MFT)
Ink: Steel Blue and Orange Fizz (MFT)
Accessories:  Scattered Stars Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Blueprints 4 Die-Namics, Oval STAX 1 Die-Namics, Oval STAX 2 Die-Namics, Nightshift Blue Button, Hemp Cord and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Great masculine color combo! Just perfect!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost fooled me with these - I did not recognize them as yours!
    Very nice.
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the butterflies pop on the black! Great man card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors, Jody and great details. love these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!