November 10, 2013

Happiness Is A Warm Heart {SSSC197}!

**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN OR CLICK HERE FOR MY RELEASE COUNTDOWN POST**

Hi everyone!! Happy Sunday! 

It's time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch!  We are up to SSSC197!  I had a blast with this sketch, and I used some soon to be released MFT goodies too!
 

I LOVE the new Pure Innocence Warm Winter!  Isn't she so cute?  I stamped her onto X Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  I cut out the panel with the Pierced Circle STAX Die-Namics.  I added a bit of glitter to the ground under her feet, and to the snowball in her hand as well.


I've used the new Woodgrain Background (swoon), stamped in Berrylicious Ink onto the Berrylicious panel.  The vertical panel was cut from the new Chocolate Brown Cardstock (love).  I cut a piece of Bubblegum Cardstock using the Mix & Match Banners Die-Namics.  I then cut a heart with the Hearts A Plenty Die-Namics using Wild Cherry Cardstock, and I added a bow of Hemp Cord underneath.

I've used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the main panel, and the mat.  I really think I would be hard pressed to create a card without my beloved Blueprints Die-Namics, Pierced Die-Namics and Hemp Cord!


On the inside, I cut two more panels with the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics.  I stamped the sentiment, "Happiness Is A Warm Heart On A Cold Day".


 Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:


Here is this week's sketch:
 


 Check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have created today: 
 Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Warm Winter and Woodgrain Background (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Berrylicious (MFT) and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Chocolate Brown, Kraft, Wild Cherry, Berrylicious, Sweet Tooth (MFT) and X Press It Blending Card
Accessories:  Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Pierced Circle STAX Die-Namics, Hearts A Plenty Die-Namics, Mix & Match Banners Die-Namics, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

Jodi
 Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Jodi, love the stamped background and the coloring of the sweet PI girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, love the PI stamp and your color choice on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Love that new PI, you are such an enabler!! LOL, you are the reason I got some of the pierced circle stax, Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi this rocks! I love, love, love all of the layers. This image is too cute and I adore this sweet PI girl and the colors you used to color her. It just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this, Jodi!! That background is sooo cool and I adore the heart and twine. Super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi, this is darling! Love your color combo especially the blue wood grain background. And your PI image is perfectly colored and looking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Jodi. Love the coloring and the shading on the sweet image. The blue panel looks great with the woodgrain image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodi she is so sweet and you added just the perfect amount of glitter on the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too sweet! Love how you colored her and the little bit of glitter you added to the snowball. I'll definitely be adding this set to my collection . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhhh another sweet PI! Fabulous card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorbs Jodi! The colours are so sweet and the heart accent is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!