November 7, 2013

November Release Countdown: 6!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!
 
Only 6 more days until the new release!  The November Product Launch will is at 10PM EST on November 12th HERE in the MFT Boutique!
For my card today, I've used the fabulous new Striped Backgrounds (LOVE), Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-Namics (LOVE), Layered Leaves Die-Namics (LOVE) and this month's Free with $60 set, Get Well Wishes (LOVE).  I've used Jen's awesome Deconstructed Sketch, DS126, for the layout! 


I stamped the awesome new Striped Backgrounds using Sno Cone Ink onto the Sno Cone panel.  I super love this new set.  The tag was cut with the Pierced Traditional Tag STAX Die-Namics, and the sentiment panel was cut using the Layered Treat Tag Die-Namics, and I stamped the sentiment in Black Licorice.

I am LOVING this gorgeous new flower, the Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-Namics.  It's swoon-worthy, no?  I cut it from Razzle Berry Card Stock and I added a Sweet Tooth Button tied with Hemp Cord.  The leaves were cut with the amazing new Layered Leaves Die-Namics, using Sour Apple and JellyBean Green Cardstock.

On the inside, I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the main panel and mat (I did this on the front too!), and I stamped "you are in our thoughts and prayers" in Black Licorice Ink.  I LOVE the font on this fab new Free With $60 set!

Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today's Release Countdown!
Recipe:
Stamps: Striped Backgrounds and Get Well Wishes (MFT)
Ink: Sno Cone, Black Licorice (MFT)
Paper: Sno Cone, Kraft, Sour Apple, Jellybean Green, Razzle Berry, Sweet Tooth (MFT)
Accessories:  Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Pierced Traditional Tag STAX Die-Namics, Layered Treat Die-Namics, Layered Leaves Die-Namics, Hybrid Camellia Flower Die-Namics, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Rhinestones and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
Pin It

19 comments:

  1. Top of the class with this beautiful card Jodi.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I really must add this get well sentiment stamp to my collection. I had a real need for this type of card this week. A cousin who was diagnosed with breast cancer, a niece who will undergo a seizure study tomorrow and an aunt who is recovering from a serious car accident. What a week! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright and beautiful card to cheer anyone!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This flower is gorgeous! Beautiful card Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the button accent in the flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a real WOW card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Jodi! That blossom is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cheery card! Love that POP of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohh I really like the button for the flower centre!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card. Love that two-tone on the leaves for the dies. Great sentiment. Your card is just the right touch to cheer anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colors and your flower is perfect! LOVE that tag stuck in there as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!