January 3, 2014

MFT Release Countdown: 5!

Hi everyone!! Happy Friday!

Welcome to the MFT Release Countdown!  Today is day 5 of 7 days of previews, and the entire amazing release will be available on Tuesday, January 7th at 10 PM right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today, I have two cards to share with you, and my first uses the fantastic new LJD Picture This stamp set, along with the ADORABLE new Cute Cameras 2 Die-Namics!  LOVE.


I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X Press It Blending Card and cut it out with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics.  I colored "Snappy" with Copic Markers.


I used the Cute Cameras 2 Die-Namics to create this little camera.  I just LOVE it!  It was super fun to create!  I used Grout Gray, Chocolate Brown, Steel Grey, Black Licorice, Wild Cherry, Orange Fizz and Banana Split Cardstock to create it.  I sponged the Grout Gray portion with Grout Gray ink.



I've used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the main panel and mat, and I stamped the main Black Licorice panel with Black Licorice Ink using stamps from this fun new set.  I added a horizontal panel of Wild Cherry Cardstock that I embossed with the Polka Dot Cover Up Die-Namics using the Embossing Pad Duo.  I finished off the card with a bow of Hemp Cord and a Lemon Drop Yellow Button.


On the inside, I cut two more panels with the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics.  I stamped the Black Licorice panel again using Black Licorice Ink, and I stamped another sentiment onto the Grout Gray panel.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:

My second card features the adorable new Pure Innocence Guess Who Loves You, the Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics, and the Staggered Heart Border Die-Namics!  


I stamped this cutie onto X Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic Markers.  I cut out the panel using the Pierced Oval STAX Die-Namics.


I cut a panel of Spearmint Cardstock and embossed it with the new Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics using the Embossing Pad Duo.  I cut a heart with the new Staggered Heart Border Die-Namics from Pink Lemonade Cardstock and I added a Black Licorice Button tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside, I again cut two panels using the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, and I stamped the sentiment in Black Licorice Ink.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:



Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers sharing projects today! 

Have A Snappy Birthday Recipe:
Stamps: LJD Picture This (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Grout Gray (MFT) and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Black Licorice, Grout Gray, Steel Grey, Chocolate Brown, Wild Cherry, Banana Split, Orange Fizz, Sweet Tooth (MFT) and X-Press It Blending Card
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics, Cute Cameras 2 Die-Namics, Polka Dot Cover Up Die-Namics, Embossing Pad Combo, Lemon Drop Yellow Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

I Only Have Eyes For You Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Guess Who Loves You (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT) and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Black Licorice, Kraft, Spearmint, Pink Lemonade, Sweet Tooth (MFT) and X Press It Blending Card
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Pierced Oval STAX Die-Namics, Staggered Heart Border Die-Namics, Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics, Embossing Pad Duo, Black Licorice Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

Jodi

Pin It

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had something more to say than you rock or amazing or damn girl, I am running out of great things to say to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, these are just awesome!!! I love both of your cards Jodi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh these are both so fabulous, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, Cute, CUTE!
    Lovely job Jodi!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards! I think the little camera dies are the cutest, gotta have them, can't wait for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodi you have some serious talent! These are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. I love the second one with Pure Innocence girl. She is so nerdy and adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! The first card is just adorable!! I love the small details, like the little colored strips of paper on the camera and how you colored the letters different colors in "snappy." Your second card is too precious!! I LOVE the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are absolutely super, but my favourite is the photography themed one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. VERY cute cards! My favorite is the Snappy Birthday!! Love the camera elements on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both wonderful! I really love the look of the first one and the colors you used on the second are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! I especially loved the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards. That darling sunglassed girl reminds me of a female version of Men In Black. Just can't shake it. So Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, they're both so cute!-Jen Naus

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two great cards, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. My BSFs have already said the camera die is a must have for me (and I agree!), and I think the new PI is another must have

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!