January 8, 2014

You + Me Always {MFTWSC158}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch, and this week we are up to MFTWSC158!  I've used some new goodies on my card today...remember, the entire new MFT release is available right now, right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today, I've used the new LJD Wood You Be Mine and the stunning new Rose With Overlay Die-Namics!


I used Electric Red Cardstock and Insulation Pink Cardstock to create the rose.  LOVE how this looks, this is such a fantastic new Die-Namics.  I added a trio of Jellybean Green leaves cut with the Layered Leaves Die-Namics.  I stamped "You + Me Always", from the new LJD Wood You Be Mine set, using Black Licorice Ink.  I've also used Hemp Cord in place of the horizontal panels of the sketch, and I added four rhinestones as well.


On the inside, I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics (I used them on the front too), and I stamped XOXOXOXO from MPD Distressed Hearts in Black Licorice Ink.


Here are the MFT products I've used on my card:

Here is this week's sketch:

We'd love you to play along!  You can get all the details, and link up your creation, right on the MFT Blog!


Thanks SO much for stopping by!

Recipe:
Stamps: LJD Wood You Be Mine and MPD Distressed Hearts (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Insulation Pink, Electric Red, Jellybean Green and Sweet Tooth (MFT)
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Rose with Overlay Die-Namics, Layered Leaves Die-Namics, Hemp Cord (MFT), Rhinestones and Jody Boosters
 
Jodi
 Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!