March 25, 2014

March MFT Creative Challenge - Perfect Packaging!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the MFT Creative Challenge, and this month, we are creating treat boxes and packaging using our amazing Die-Namics!   We have SO many amazing choices, and I decided to create some Easter treats to decorate each place setting for Easter dinner!

Here is a look at the two different treat packages I created.  I just LOVE how they came out!

First up, I created a little basket treat container to hold some Easter treats!  In my case, I tucked three Peeps into my basket.  Aren't they so cute?


I cut two panels using the Woven Basket from Kraft cardstock for the front and back panels of the basket.  I also cut two panels using the Trapezoid Treat Box to create the box that the basket panels attach to.

Inside the basket, I added a Sour Apple panel of cardstock cut with the Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics.  I then added a bow cut from Grapesicle Cardstock, a peep cut from Berrylicious Carsdstock, an Easter egg from Berrylicious Cardstock and a jelly bean from Bubblegum Cardstock.  These dies are all from the Woven Basket Die-Namics.  I used the corresponding ink color on each panel to add a bit of dimension.

The sentiment "Treats" is from the Easter Bunny set, and I stamped it in Chocolate Brown Cardstock onto a Smooth White panel cut with the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics.  I added a Bubblegum Button tied with Hemp Cord on top of the bow to finish off the treat box.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on this project:




The box was cut from Kraft Cardstock using the Square Pillow Box Die-Namics and I stamped it using Kraft Ink with the Wood Plank Background.  I wrapped the box with Hemp Cord.

I cut a Primitive Cream panel using the Decorative Doily Duo Die-Namics as the base for my little Easter scene.  I added grass cut from Sour Apple Cardstock using the Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics.  I added two Easter eggs cut from the Easter Bunny Die-Namics using Grapesicle and Berrylicious Cardstock.

The bunny was cut from Chocolate Brown Cardstock using the Easter Bunny Die-Namics.  I stamped it using the Easter Bunny set with Versamark Ink and then clear embossed it so it looked like a chocolate bunny.  I cut the carrot from Smooth White Cardstock and stamped it with Orange Fizz and Gumdrop Green Cardstock.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on this project:




Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today's Creative Challenge!

Treat Basket Recipe:
Stamps: Easter Bunny (MFT)
Ink: Chocolate Brown, Berrylicious, Grapesicle, Bubblegum and Banana Split (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Grapesicle, Berrylicious, Bubblegum, Banana Split, Sour Apple and Smooth White
Accessories: Woven Basket Die-Namics, Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics, Easter Elements Die-Namics,Trapezoid Treat Box Die-Namics, Blueprints 13 Die-Namics, Bubblegum Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Bunny Pillow Box Recipe:
Stamps: Easter Bunny and Wood Plank Background (MFT)
Ink: Kraft, Orange Fizz, Gumdrop Green (MFT) and Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Brown, Sour Apple, Berrylicious, Grapesicle, Primitive Cream and Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Square Pillow Box Die-Namics, Decorative Doily Duo Die-Namics, Easter Bunny Die-Namics, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Jodi
   Pin It

22 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the basket with the peeps!! Darling! And your bunny looks like real chocolate! What a great idea putting treat boxes at everyone's place at the Easter dinner table! LOVE!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these are both precious! I've never seen peeps look any sweeter than they do sitting here in your adorable basket! Your chocolate bunny looks REAL and I wanna take a big bite hehe! SO fabulous Jodi! What wonderful inspiration my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the sweet basket and that chocolate bunny is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Post! you share your thoughts related fashion and cosmetic related and must said cosmetic is the largest business all over the world. You share related Lipstick Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. You share your thoughts about cosmetic product related. Here come and get complete guideline Eye Shadow Boxes packaging related services knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coming to your blog because I always leave with a smile!! This is adorable Kay, so many sweet details!! Please check out these Metalized Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  9. your Treat Basket is too much impressive and the way you decorate them is too pretty. At CBM we also craft these types of decorative chocolate boxes to delight our consumers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is really creative packaging box. Also check out these unique lip gloss boxes wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are looking so attractive. I also use custom pillow boxes to pack my chocolates & dry fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! Such an amazing post.
    Get complete knowledge about the Hemp Boxes Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this blog. If you are in the same business as your competitor, you will never be able to lead unless you are innovative. Get the innovatively printed custom cartridge boxes in different shapes and colors through error-free printing techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing your information but custom boxes are the best for these types of products

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is very informative keep sharing knowledge with us

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is very nice information please tell us how to pack a glass

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for sharing your information but custom boxes are the best for these types of products

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just had to show my appreciation for the writer's point of view on this subject by leaving a comment. Thank you for writing such top-notch content for your readers. platinum vape packaging

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!