March 25, 2014

March MFT Creative Challenge - Perfect Packaging!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the MFT Creative Challenge, and this month, we are creating treat boxes and packaging using our amazing Die-Namics!   We have SO many amazing choices, and I decided to create some Easter treats to decorate each place setting for Easter dinner!

Here is a look at the two different treat packages I created.  I just LOVE how they came out!

First up, I created a little basket treat container to hold some Easter treats!  In my case, I tucked three Peeps into my basket.  Aren't they so cute?


I cut two panels using the Woven Basket from Kraft cardstock for the front and back panels of the basket.  I also cut two panels using the Trapezoid Treat Box to create the box that the basket panels attach to.

Inside the basket, I added a Sour Apple panel of cardstock cut with the Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics.  I then added a bow cut from Grapesicle Cardstock, a peep cut from Berrylicious Carsdstock, an Easter egg from Berrylicious Cardstock and a jelly bean from Bubblegum Cardstock.  These dies are all from the Woven Basket Die-Namics.  I used the corresponding ink color on each panel to add a bit of dimension.

The sentiment "Treats" is from the Easter Bunny set, and I stamped it in Chocolate Brown Cardstock onto a Smooth White panel cut with the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics.  I added a Bubblegum Button tied with Hemp Cord on top of the bow to finish off the treat box.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on this project:




The box was cut from Kraft Cardstock using the Square Pillow Box Die-Namics and I stamped it using Kraft Ink with the Wood Plank Background.  I wrapped the box with Hemp Cord.

I cut a Primitive Cream panel using the Decorative Doily Duo Die-Namics as the base for my little Easter scene.  I added grass cut from Sour Apple Cardstock using the Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics.  I added two Easter eggs cut from the Easter Bunny Die-Namics using Grapesicle and Berrylicious Cardstock.

The bunny was cut from Chocolate Brown Cardstock using the Easter Bunny Die-Namics.  I stamped it using the Easter Bunny set with Versamark Ink and then clear embossed it so it looked like a chocolate bunny.  I cut the carrot from Smooth White Cardstock and stamped it with Orange Fizz and Gumdrop Green Cardstock.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on this project:




Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers participating in today's Creative Challenge!

Treat Basket Recipe:
Stamps: Easter Bunny (MFT)
Ink: Chocolate Brown, Berrylicious, Grapesicle, Bubblegum and Banana Split (MFT)
Paper: Kraft, Grapesicle, Berrylicious, Bubblegum, Banana Split, Sour Apple and Smooth White
Accessories: Woven Basket Die-Namics, Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics, Easter Elements Die-Namics,Trapezoid Treat Box Die-Namics, Blueprints 13 Die-Namics, Bubblegum Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Bunny Pillow Box Recipe:
Stamps: Easter Bunny and Wood Plank Background (MFT)
Ink: Kraft, Orange Fizz, Gumdrop Green (MFT) and Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Brown, Sour Apple, Berrylicious, Grapesicle, Primitive Cream and Smooth White (MFT)
Accessories: Square Pillow Box Die-Namics, Decorative Doily Duo Die-Namics, Easter Bunny Die-Namics, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Jodi
   Pin It

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the basket with the peeps!! Darling! And your bunny looks like real chocolate! What a great idea putting treat boxes at everyone's place at the Easter dinner table! LOVE!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww these are both precious! I've never seen peeps look any sweeter than they do sitting here in your adorable basket! Your chocolate bunny looks REAL and I wanna take a big bite hehe! SO fabulous Jodi! What wonderful inspiration my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the sweet basket and that chocolate bunny is da bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!