June 29, 2014

You Make Life Colorful {SSSC225}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  This week we are up to SSSC225!

I took a bit of creative liberty with today’s sketch, and rather than the square/rectangle panels, I used the Peek A Boo Trio Die-namics to showcase a cute little Pure Innocence!

JUNE MFT SSSC225 Colorful

I started with a piece of Kraft Card Stock and cut it first with the Peek A Boo Trio Die-namics.  I then cut it again using Blueprints 13 Die-namics as I knew I was going to use the Blueprints 13 Die-namics for the other main panel and I wanted it all to match.  I cut a piece of X-Press It Blending Card the same size and laid the Kraft Card Stock panel on top, lightly tracing the circle openings with a pencil.  I then removed the Kraft Card Stock panel and stamped Pure Innocence Just The Way You Are using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink in each circle, orienting her differently in each circle.  I erased the pencil lines and colored them all with Copic Markers.

JUNE MFT SSSC225 Colorful Closeup

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and then placed the Wildcat Stencil on top.  Using Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink, Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink and Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink, I sponged on the color to create the design.  I SUPER love this stencil.  The sentiment, “You Make Life Colorful” is also from Pure Innocence Just The Way You Are, and I stamped it onto a Smooth White Card Stock panel using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  The panel was cut with the new Free With $60 File Folders Edges!  I added some bling to the left side, and in each bow.

JUNE MFT SSSC225 Colorful Closeup 2

On the inside, I again used Blueprints 13 Die-namics to cut the Smooth White Card Stock panel.  I added more color with the Wildcat Stencil, and then stamped “I Like You Just The Way You Are” from Pure Innocence Just The Way You Are using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

JUNE MFT SSSC225 Colorful Inside 

MFT Supplies

 

SSSC225

SSSC Blinkie copy

Check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers have created here:

Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Jenny Peterson
Sarah-Jane Kale
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Pure Innocence Just The Way You Are Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink, Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink and Sour Apple Premium Dye Ink Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Peek A Boo Trio Die-namics, File Folders Edges Die-namics, Wildcat Stencil (MFT) Rhinestones and Jody Boosters

7 comments:

  1. totally adorable. love the peek-a-boo panel with those PI's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cute, and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is too too cute, Jodi! Love the colors and coloring! The sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi this is so cute. The bright colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!