October 2, 2014

Grateful {MFTWSC196}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Sketch Challenge!  This week we are up to MFTWSC196!

Print

What a fun sketch!  I am in a fall kind of mood these past few days, so I went with a fall/thankful card today!  I started with the leaves, which were cut with the new Falling Leaves Die-namics using Lemon Drop Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock and Tangy Orange Card Stock.  I lightly sponged the edges using Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink, Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink and Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink respectively.  I topped off my trio of leaves with a Sno Cone Button tied with Hemp Cord.  I placed them all onto a panel of Steel Grey Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main Kraft Card Stock panel was cut with Blueprints 12 DIe-namics and stamped with the Cheesecloth Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I used Sno Cone Card Stock to cut the rectangle panel, and I stamped it with the new Fine Check Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I sponged the edges with Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink.  I added a flag cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and then added “grateful” cut from Steel Grey Card Stock using the new Words of Gratitude Die-namics (love).

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Kraft Card Stock using Blueprints 12 Die-namics, as well as another panel of Sno Cone Card Stock.  I stamped the Sno Cone Card Stock panel using the Fine Check Background with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, and sponged the edges with Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink.  I then stamped, “For You”, from Thankful Thoughts, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

MFTWSC196

We’d LOVE you to play along!  You can link your card up right on the MFT Blog!

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Thankful Thoughts, Cheesecloth Background and Fine Check Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink, Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink, Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Steel Grey Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Tangy Orange Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 12 Die-namics, Words of Gratitude Die-namics, Falling Leaves Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Sno Cone Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall colors and your card is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!