October 16, 2014

MFT Release Rewind!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

The entire AMAZING October MFT Release is now available right HERE in the MFT Boutique!  Today and tomorrow, the MFT Design Team is sharing projects created with all of the amazing new products!

Today, it’s ALL about Santa on my blog!  I had to ask my daughter to hide the Perk Up set and Coffee Cup Die-namics since I CANNOT stop using them, so you won’t see those today!  My first card features the ADORABLE new BB Jingle All The Way set and the Jingle All The Way Die-namics!

Print

My card uses the current MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC198, for the layout.  SUPER fun sketch!  I started by cutting out this ADORABLE Santa using the BB Jingle All The Way Die-namics from X-Press It Blending Card and then stamped it using BB Jingle All The Way with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and then popped him up with Jody Boosers onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the Blueprints 18 Die-namics, which I’ve used for all the other panels and elements on my card.

Print

I used Gumdrop Green Card Stock and Chocolate Brown Card Stock for the front panels, and I stamped the Gumdrop Green Card Stock panel using BB Jingle All The Way and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, repeatedly stamping the sentiment, “you’re on the nice list” following the angle of the panel.  The Chocolate Brown Card Stock panel was stamped with the Burlap Background using Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink, and I added the dotted detail on the bottom, adding a panel of Red Hot Card Stock behind it so it peeked through.  I also used Red Hot Card Stock for the little flag detail on the top of the card, topped off with a Sweet Tooth Button tied with Hemp Cord.  The Smooth White Card Stock panel separating the Gumdrop Green Card Stock panel and Chocolate Brown Card Stock panel was stamped with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink.

Print

On the inside, I again used Blueprints 18 Die-namics to cut the panels, and I stamped “merry everything” from BB Jingle All The Way using Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

My second card features the darling new MSTN Christmas Cuteness set, MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics, Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics and the Snowfall Background.  L.O.V.E.

Print

I started by cutting out this sweet Santa from X-Press It Blending Card using the MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics and stamped it with the MSTN Christmas Cuteness set using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added shimmer to the heart on his hat using a Clear Wink of Stella Marker.  I then popped him up onto a Kraft Card Stock panel cut with the new Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics using Jody Boosters.

Print

The main panel of Nightshift Blue Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped with the new Snowfall Background.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I added a circle element cut from Gumdrop Green Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  The Red Hot Card Stock panel was cut with Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, and the sentiment, “get your Santa on” was stamped in Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics.  I anchored it to the card with a Kraft Button tied with Hemp Cord.

Print 

On the inside, I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I added a panel of Nightshift Blue Card Stock cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics stamped with the Snowfall Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I stamped “a Jolly Hello” using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

 

Print

signature

Nice List Recipe: Stamps: BB Jingle All The Way, Diagonal Stripes Background and Burlap Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink, Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Kraft Card Stock, Chocolate Brown Card Stock, Gumdrop Green Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Jingle All The Way Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 18 Die-namics, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

Get Your Santa On Recipe: Stamps: MSTN Christmas Cuteness and Snowfall Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Kraft Card Stock, Nightshift Blue Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, Gumdrop Green Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, MSTN Christmas Cuteness Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics, Kraft Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella Marker and Jody Boosters

11 comments:

  1. Great festive cards. Loving these stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Santas...these are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your santa on has to be the funniest Christmas sentiment I've heard in a long time. Love it every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. Love all the details on each one and pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards
    Been a great week
    Great finale
    Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two super cute cards done in the Jodi style! I love the get your Santa on sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your cards! The color combinations are great. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great texture for the cards. Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little tag on the first card is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My package is at the depot so I will be copying this by noon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!