October 14, 2014

October MFT New Product Launch!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

The big night has arrived!  The October MFT Release is available right now, right HERE in the MFT Boutique! 

Tonight I am SO excited to share with you the AMAZING new Perk Up set and the Coffee Cup Die-namics!  I have to admit…the Perk Up set and Coffee Cup Die-namics are my most FAVORITE stamp set and Die-namics ever.  Yes.  EVER.  I LOVE them!  I love them so much that I created three cards to share with you…so grab a cup of joe and let’s get to it!

Print

I am seriously SO in love with this coffee cup!  I cut it from Kraft Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock using the new Coffee Cup Die-namics.  I stamped the cup using Black Licorice Ink with a stamp from Perk Up.  I added the check mark, cut from Red Hot Card Stock using the Flags & Tags Die-namics, to the “trenta” box.  LOVE.  I cut a heart, also with the Coffee Cup Die-namics, from Red Hot Card Stock, and attached it to the cup.  I popped up the coffee up with Jody Boosters onto a Steel Blue Card Stock panel cut with the new Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics.

Print

I cut a panel of Chocolate Brown Card Stock using the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics and stamped the coffee cup image from Perk Up repeatedly using Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink.  I added a strip of Smooth White Card Stock stamped with the Fine Chevron Background using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink.  I then added a scallop panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the Blueprints 4 Die-namics.  The main Smooth White Card Stock panel was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a Smooth White mat cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I wrapped some Hemp Cord around the Chocolate Brown Card Stock panel and topped it off with a Sweet Tooth Button.

Print

On the inside, I cut another two Smooth White Card Stock panels using the Blueprints 2 Die-namics and Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I added a strip of Steel Blue Card Stock and a strip of Smooth White Card Stock stamped with the Fine Chevron Background using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink.  I stamped a sentiment from Perk Up, “Good days start with coffee and you” using Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink.  I added another heart cut with the Coffee Cup Die-namics from Red Hot Card Stock.

Print 

My second card has brighter color palette.  I super love these colors together!

Print

For this card, I cut the cup using the Coffee Cup Die-namics, and the band from Razzle Berry Felt.  I added a heart cut from Sno Cone Card Stock in the center.  I popped up the coffee cup with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Nightshift Blue Card Stock using the new Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics

Print

I layered the focal panel on top of a circle of Sno Cone Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, layered on top of a Razzle Berry Card Stock panel cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics.  The main Kraft Card Stock panel was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and embossed with the Polka Dots Cover Up Die-namics and the Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Kraft Card Stock with the Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and a Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I added a strip of Sno Cone Card Stock cut with the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics and again embossed with the POlka Dots Cover UP Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I stamped a sentiment from Perk Up, “You Warm My Heart”, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print 

For my last card, I went with a Christmas theme!  I LOVE the Christmas cups from Starbucks, so that was my inspiration for this card!

Print

I cut the coffee cup using the Coffee Cup Die-namics from Red Hot Card Stock and then cut it again with the star die.  I cut another cup from Smooth White Card Stock and layered it behind the Red Hot Card Stock panel so that the white shows through.  LOVE.  The band was cut from Kraft Card Stock and then cut again with the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics to cut in the Christmas tree.  I then inset the Gumdrop Green Card Stock and Chocolate Brown Card Stock, and gave the tree a bit of sparkle with a Clear Wink of Stella Marker. 

Print

I popped the cup up onto a Chocolate Brown Card Stock panel cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and embossing with the Herringbone Bricks Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock.  The Gumdrop Green Card Stock panel was cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics and stamped with “You Warm My Heart” from Perk Up using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I wrapped this panel with Hemp Cord and added a Sweet Tooth Button.

Print 

On the inside, I cut another panel of Kraft Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped “Sending Holiday Cheer”, from Merry Messages, using Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I added a panel of Gumdrop Green Card Stock cut with Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics stamped with Perk Up using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers sharing projects tonight, and to find out how you can win an MFT Gift Certificate!

signature

I Love You Trenta Recipe: Stamps: Perk Up and Fine Chevron Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink and Red Hot Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Chocolate Brown Card Stock, Steel Blue Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 4 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Stitched Oval STAX Die-namics, Flags & Tags Die-namics, Coffee Cup Die-namics, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Thanks A Latte Recipe: Stamps: Perk Up (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Nightshift Blue Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Razzle Berry Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Coffee Cup Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Razzle Berry Felt, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT) and Jody Boosters

Sending Holiday Cheer Recipe: Stamps: Perk Up and Merry Messages (MFT) Ink: Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Chocolate Brown Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, Gumdrop Green Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, Coffee Cup Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Clear Wink of Stella Marker and Jody Boosters

87 comments:

  1. Great cards this month. Your coffee cups are adorable. I love the felt and the button embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards. Love the Christmas the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in live with coffee cup to
    Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the Christmas Tree Cozi. Can't wait to make my own! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creative cards... Love the coffee cup die-namics. The colors you used for the front (green tree) is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards awesome week thanks for all you shared <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the coffee cup dies and your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the most interesting layouts. Love all the ways you used the coffee mug, but the Christmas one is something I would never think to do. I guess that's why your the designer. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coffee cup dies are so cute and I really really love the Christmas version!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your cards are fabulous, but I LOVE that last one - holiday cups are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are amazing, I think I might have to kopykat that last one. Nothing makes me happier than latte cards, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to get this set! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite die from the new release...the coffee cup die! And I love how you made the Christmas themed coffee cup die! I cannot wait to purchase my new favorite die!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta have these coffee stamps and dies! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the coffee sets - amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute Christmas cup!! Love what you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute stamp/die set - love how you used the felt. I need this die :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creative creations. I have to buy some felt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What amazing cards Jodi. I love that coffee stamp/die set, it is so much fun x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't wait for this set to arrive at my house. I especially love the Christmas one. Great for grown children!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your really rocked these stamps/dies, Jodi! Such cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic cards. Love your great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was totally waiting for you to rock that coffee goodness...LOVE everything.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this set and I love your projects! Can't wait to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am loving this coffee die and your projects are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. EEEP! I love the coffee cup with the Christmas tree on it! Can I send you my address??

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for all of your wonderful inspiration this week. Love your Christmas cup

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the detail you added with the twine

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are Absolutely Stunning and Fabulous! I really love the latte themed ones as I gotta have my caffeine and/or cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  30. LOVE the Christmas-y one... it makes me want to go get a Peppermint Mocha!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your coffee cards are great! I love your red and white cup which reminds me of the Starbucks Christmas cups. I also love how you thought to use the felt for the cup holder. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I was waiting all week to see what YOU would create with this set knowing how much you would love it from the title of your blog and you did now disappoint! Hands down the cutest Latte cards this week! I am not a coffee drinker but considering it just so I can get this set lol! Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love these cups and your color combos are perfect! That Christmas cup makes me think of the Starbucks cup during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful coffee themed cards. I like the felt band.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I don't even like coffee, but I knew as soon as I saw this die set that I had to have it!! It is just too cute and I am surrounded by coffee addicts! : ) Your cards are so awesome; each is so unique. I can't decide if my favorite is the first or the last. Tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Those are so cute and I love the little inlaid Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous cards, love the Coffee Die-namics and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am blown away! You are super creative… These cards are the cutest coffee cards I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love all these cards. Love the Christmas one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  40. SUCH cute ideas! I love how you added the tree die to the one! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Awesome, awesome cards! I love anything to do with coffee. My second biggest addiction (stamping being the first....LOL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  42. i am so glad you show cased the coffee cup. love the red heart and check mark

    ReplyDelete
  43. i love that you showcased the coffee cup. love the red heart and check mark.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the Christmas tree in your cup, the use of felt and the brown stamped background cardstock. Great little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I really like some of your details on your projects. They really made your projects shine.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love all the layering on your cards...and love the coffee theme? Thanks for such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great cards - love the coffee cups.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. A whole latte to love in this post, Jodi! Fabulous details and design. Love that strip of red peeking in the first picture. I love that it was done with the chevron background. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Don't like coffee but I love this cup :) The Christmas cup one is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love these Jodi...this coffee set is my fav part of this months release

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love, love, love the coffee cards!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Adorable cards! All of them are going on my favorites...wonderful designs and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Jodi, I don't know which Cuppa I like the best because you always do such a fantastic job of layering and color combining, altho the last one, the red one, I love the star cut out, and then the tree from the Tag Builder. That Tag Builder is a cool set to use on gifts of any kind and dressing up cards. I appreciate your work on these Blog Hops and it always inspires me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Such fun cards, love the cups, versatile and cool

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the Coffee set too, and love all your cards! What struck me was how clean and ultra white all your cup lids look. I don't know if it's the color combos or just an amazing white c/s. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I really like your coffee cards but the one I like the best is the top with all the little cups stamped on the brown. That is super cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the coffee cup die... Amazing cards..

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm really loving these coffee dies, such a fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I can't wait to get this set!!!! I love what you did GF!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Terrific! I really love the coffee dies! I also love how the felt looks on the cup! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  61. These are great "perk up" cards! I love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fantastic cards! A fun reminder at this early hour of two of the many wonderful things in life, coffee and card making. Even before my first cup of coffee, this blog hop is completely worth it and a testimony to the wonders of MFT designers like you. Absolutely wonderful cards, Jodi. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  63. All of these are just fantastic, can't wait to play with this cup!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Such a cute set of coffee cards especially the last one with the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love the new release it is amazing. Love your projects they are amazing. Love these new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  66. love them! now I wish I would have gotten the latte set!

    ReplyDelete
  67. nothing like a hot coffee on a cold day.... I love how you Christmas'ed up that last cup, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have a couple friends that this set would be perfect for!! Love the different styles you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  69. These are all so great. I love the christmas tree on the last coffee cup. I wouldn't think to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  70. :) not at all surprised that this is you favorite stamp and die sets :) I totally have to get them too! Amazing job on these. I love the felt, esp. in that pink.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Fun cards! I love how you inlaid the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Oh my goodness this set had your name all over it! Love the Christmas cozy cup!

    ReplyDelete
  73. All of these cards are adorable! I always like coffee themed cards. I especially like how you made one of them Christmasy, it really gets me in the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Great cards. I especially love how you did the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Fabulous cards! Love the wonderful layers! Love how you made a Christmas card, I love seeing the versatility of the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Truly love your Christmas tree coffee cup card!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Fabulous cards! My favorite is the one with the Christmas tree, what a cool idea for gifts cards for Christmas! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  78. Super cute cards, loved them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!