October 29, 2014

You’re The Cat’s Meow! {CTD316}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!  This week, we are up to CTD316!

Print

My mojo decided to go out for the night, so I went over to the MFT Blog and clicked on the Printable Resources section.  I then clicked on the Blueprints Sketches and chose one to use for my card!  I chose one of the Blueprints 1 Die-namics sketches to work with.  Instant mojo!  All of the panels on my card were cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, except for the mat cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

I’ve used the darling Pure Innocence Kitty Costume for my card today.  I stamped her with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  I then coated her outfit, which I colored to look like a cat, using a Clear Wink of Stella Marker.  I stamped and cut out her tail separately and then attached it on so it went “outside the box”.  I used Black Licorice Card Stock for the panel behind her and stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

The background panel of Kraft Card Stock was stamped with the Fine Check Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I used Blu Raspberry Card Stock for the scalloped panel, Orange Fizz Card Stock for the stitched vertical panel and Lemon Drop Card Stock for the button.  I tied the button panel with Hemp Cord.

Print 

On the inside, I added a Kraft Card Stock panel and stamped “You’re The Cat’s Meow” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I added another Orange Fizz Card Stock panel and stamped it with the Diagonal Stripes Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here are this week’s colors:

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lori Tecler

Monika Davis

Tammy Hershberger

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Tara Godfrey, this month’s AMAZING Guest!

Sue Rose, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Pure Innocence Kitty Costume, Diagonal Stripes Background and Fine Check Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock, Lemon Drop Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters



7 comments:

  1. You totally rocked this, my sweet friend! That skirt is da bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie she is! Love that layout and how you colored her skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your very Adorable card!!!!!!! She is sooo darn cute!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card and your coloring is always so purr-fect! :-) Love the coloring details of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too cute! And, yep i myself have used those sketches for mojo -- works great for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Jodi. Love the cute image, the coloring... the button with the twine is the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mojo was out for the night.... that's funny! You should do stand-up comedy, girlfriend! You're crazy, and anyone who thinks your mojo is missing here is just as crazy! This is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!