November 23, 2014

Be Authentic! {SSSC246}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  This week we are up to SSSC246!  I needed to add some masculine birthday cards to my stash, so I used the fabulous new Laina Lamb Design Be Original set and All-Star High Top Die-namics!  Perfect for the men in our lives!

Print

I started by creating the sneaker.  I cut it using the All-Star High Top Die-namics from Red Hot Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and Black Licorice Card Stock, along with some silver paper for the lace holes.  The circle element was stamped with LLD Be Original using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and I added the star cut from Blu Raspberry Card Stock.  The Steel Grey Card Stock panel was cut with Blueprints 14 Die-namics and the panel using the new Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (LOVE) with a sentiment from LLD Be Original.

Print

The Smooth White Card Stock horizontal panel was cut using Blueprints 1 Die-namics and I wrapped it with Hemp Cord and topped it off with a Red Hot Button tied with Hemp Cord.  The Blu Raspberry Card Stock panel was cut with Blueprints 14 Die-namics and I added a SMooth White Card Stock mat cut with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.

Print 

On the inside, I cut a Smooth White Card Stock panel and Steel Grey Card Stock panel using Blueprints 14 Die-namics and added a mat of Smooth WHite Card Stock cut with Blueprints 3 Die-namics.  I stamped “BE AUTHENTIC” from LLD Be Original using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and I stamped the Steel Grey Card Stock panel with the same sentiment that I used on the front with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch:

SSSC246

Check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers created this week!

Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Jenny Peterson
Sarah-Jane Kale
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: LLD Be Original (MFT) Ink: Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Steel Grey Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 3 Die-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics, LLD All-Star High Top Die-namics, Red Hot Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I totally love this card, the background is Awesome with a capital A and I rate the an A+++ card..................A's all round <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this? This die is a must have. I like how you made a background with the sentiments! Soooooooooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Jodi! Here's another item I've had for over a week and haven't used. :( How pathetic am I?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!