November 5, 2014

Wishing You A Warm & Cozy Day! {MFTWSC201}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge and this week we are up to MFTWSC201!  I swear, my card follows the sketch…perhaps a bit “loosely”!    Maybe I should go with my card was “inspired” by this week’s sketch!  I’ve used some brand new MFT goodies on my card…Cozy Mittens, Cozy Mittens Die-namics, Nordic Knits and Blueprints 20 Die-namics, all of which will be released on Tuesday, November 11th at 10PM right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Print

I used my mittens in place of the two angled rectangle panels of the sketch.  I cut them from Smooth White Card Stock using the new Cozy Mittens Die-namics and then stamped them with the new Cozy Mittens set using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink.  I stamped the cuffs with Sweet Tooth PIgment Ink, and then added the trees, also cut from Smooth White Card Stock and stamped with Cozy Mittens, using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink.   For the horizontal panel on the sketch, I stamped the gorgeous pattern from Nordic Knits onto the Kraft Card Stock panel using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  This panel was cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

Print 

I took a bit of creative license, and added a little flag to the top of the card.  It was cut from Blueprints 20 Die-namics (LOVE this set!) from Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped “wishing you a warm & cozy day” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I attached this panel to the card and added a Gumdrop Green Button tied with Hemp Cord.

Print

On the inside, I added another panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped the Kraft Card Stock panel using Nordic Knits and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, and then stamped “Sending You Warm Thoughts” from Cozy Greetings, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

MFTWSC201

We’d love you to play along!  You can link up your card, and get all the details on prizes (yay!) on the MFT Blog!

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Cozy Mittens and Nordic Knits (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Gumdrop Green Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Cozy Mittens Die-namics, Gumdrop Green Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!