January 11, 2015

Have A Super Day! {SSSC251}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  This week we are up to SSSC251!

Print

I’ve paired the sketch this week with the current MFT Color Challenge, MFTCPC13!  I thought that this color combo was perfect for a super hero card, so I pulled out the adorable BB You’re Super!  I stamped her using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.  I added shimmer to her belt and the trim on her costume using a Clear Wink of Stella Marker.  I cut her out using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  I layered a panel of Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock also cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

Print

The main panel of Limelight Prestige Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped with Limelight Premium Dye Ink using several different sentiments from BB You’re Super.  I cut a panel of Lemon Drop Card Stock using the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics and stamped with Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink using the Diagonal Stripes Background.  I attached a Tangy Orange Button, as per the circle element of the sketch, and a bow of Hemp Cord.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Limelight Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment, “Have A Super Day” using Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink.  I added a panel of Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock cut with the Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics and stamped it using Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink using the Diagonal Stripes Background.

Print

MFT Supplies

Here is this week’s sketch!

SSSC251

Check out what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers created this week!

Barbara Anders
Dana White
Karen Giron
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Jenny Peterson
Sarah-Jane Kale
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick

Here are the colors for the current MFT Color Challenge!

Challenge #13

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: BB You’re Super and Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink and Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Persimmon Prestige Card Stock, Limelight Prestige Card Stock, Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock, Lemon Drop Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Horizontal Stitched Strips Die-namics, Tangy Orange Button, Hemp Cord (MFT), Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella Marker and Jody Boosters

14 comments:

  1. TOTALLY LOVE THE COLOR COMBO! Her lime green outfit is fab~ Very cute card, and I am loving this sketch-- I will be playing for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute and so fun with your great color combo and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, Super cute, your coloring is awesome!! Love this color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!!!! I so love this card you made!! Eeek!! And now I further want this stamp set, but know I can't do it nearly the justice you did here! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this Jodi! The colors are SUPER fun!! I'm really loving how you made your own background with the words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and totally awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combo, layers, and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so freakin' awesome, my friend! I love how you used the Color Challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love the fab colors and the stamped background panel, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Jodi. The colours are perfect for this super girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable...All I could do when I saw this image was "Da ta Da ta Da ta..." :) Colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously. I could just HUG this little cutie, Jodi! And I love that she's a ravishing brunette just like you. HA! Thanks for joining the MFT Color Challenge party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you stamped the background piece and she's a cutie patootie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!