February 4, 2015

Hello! {CTD328}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown!  This week, we are up to CTD328, and my dear friend Bar has challenged us to use Dark Blue, Orange, Aqua and Green!

I’ve used the brand new Blueprints 22 Die-namics for my card today…I must say I super love these colors together and will be using this combo again for sure!

Print

I am super loving the brand new Blueprints 22 Die-namics.  The Nightshift Blue Card Stock panel was cut with Blueprints 22 Die-namics, as was the circle cut from Smooth White Card Stock.  The Kraft panel was cut with Blueprints 22 DIe-namics as well and I stamped same with the Burlap Background using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

I cut “Hello” from Sno Cone Card Stock with the Happy Hellos Die-namics.  I attached this panel to the Smooth White Card Stock circle.  The flowers were cut with Blueprints 12 Die-namics from Persimmon Prestige Card Stock and Orange Fizz Card Stock, and the leaves were also cut with Blueprints 12 Die-namics from Gumdrop Green Card Stock.  I topped off the center of the flowers with a Sweet Tooth Button each tied with Hemp Cord.

Print

On the inside, I cut another panel of Kraft Card Stock using Blueprints 22 Die-namics and added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped “Be Yourself, I Like You That Way” from Friends Like Us using Nightshift Blue Premium Dye Ink.  The hearts were also stamped with Friends Like Us using Persimmon Premium Dye Ink and Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lori Tecler

Monika Davis

Tammy Hershberger

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Jen Shults, this month’s AMAZING Guest!

Flo, this week’s fab Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

signature

Recipe: Stamps: Friends Like Us and Burlap Background (MFT) Ink: Nightshift Blue Premium Dye Ink, Persimmon Premium Dye Ink, Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink (MFT) Paper: Nightshift Blue Card Stock, Persimmon Prestige Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock, Gumdrop Green Card Stock, Sno Cone Card Stock, Kraft Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 12 Die-namics, Blueprints 22 Die-namics, Happy Hellos Die-namics, Sweet Tooth Button, Hemp Cord (MFT) and Jody Boosters



11 comments:

  1. Love the color scheme. Gives me great ideas for cards for the men in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! I especially like that burlap background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE everything about this beautiful card! Especially the bold pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the stamped burlap background and how the dark dotted panel really helps to set off the bright flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Jodi. Love the background and those pretty flowers... the inside message is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome color schemes, love the flowers with those buttons and finishing the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome color schemes, love the flowers with those buttons and finishing the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!