March 8, 2015

Wishing You The Best On Your Birthday & Always! {SSSC259}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

It’s time for a new Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and this week we are celebrating with a BRAND NEW SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH BLOG!  YAY!  From now on, you can find all the new sketches at our new home, and head on over there to see our two new AMAZING Designers (Squee!)

This week is a free for all, and you can choose ANY previous Sweet Sunday Sketch for your card!  Who knows, you may be featured on the new blog on Wednesday!  I’ve chosen to work with SSSC245 for my card this week.

Print

The reason I chose this sketch was the AWESOME big rectangle panel.  I must confess, I am OBSESSED with my MISTI.  OBSESSED.  Being able to selective stamp with such ease is AMAZING!  I LOVE this stamp from Birthday Chalkboard Greetings, and I LOVE that I can now easily stamp it using a multitude of colors!  I stamped it on a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink.  I then used the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut the panel out.

Print 

The main panel of Black Licorice Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I embossed it using the Jumbo Dot Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  The three horizontal dotted panels (which I LOVE) were cut from Blueprints 15 Die-namics using Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, Daffodil Prestige Card Stock and Limelight Prestige Card Stock.  The little flags were cut with the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics from Orange Fizz Card Stock and Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock.

Print 

On the inside, I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics and Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I added another panel of Black Licorice Card Stock, cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and embossing with the Jumbo Dot Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I stamped a sentiment from LJD Celebrate You, again using the MISTI, using Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink, Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink and Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

259

Please head on over to the BRAND NEW SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH BLOG to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to link up your own creation!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Birthday Chalkboard Greetings and LJD Celebrate You (MFT) Ink: Summer Splash Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, Daffodil Prestige Card Stock, Limelight Prestige Card Stock, Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Blueprints 13 Die-namics, Blueprints 15 Die-namics, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Jumbo Dot Cover Up Die-namics, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT) Clear Wink of Stella Marker, Glossy Accents and Jody Boosters

6 comments:

  1. Jodi this is fabulous. I love all the bright colours. Now you are going to make me "need" a misti aren't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors you used on this, girlie!! They really pop against that black background! MISTI rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are soooooo fun!!! I'm dying over this new tool, MISTI! I want it so bad, but not sure if I should get it. I'm trying to "justify" it still. LOL! Thank you so much for taking the team on girl! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoooooDIII!!! I can totally hear your voice as I read your blog and I can totally hear you saying the word "Obsessed" when you talk about your Misit!! It makes me smile and miss you girl!!! Your card is just gorgeous - so fun and bright and bold and full of color and pizzazz!!!! Love all the colors against the black - gorgeous!! Thank you for welcoming me to the team sweet Jodi!!! YAY!! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN colorful birthday card, love the bright colors! You are rockin the MISTI girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you know I love this one!! Big fan! So very sweet of you and all to have me join the great team! Your fabulous! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!