April 20, 2015

Introducing Decor & More Alphabet!

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!

MFT is releasing the fantastic new Decor & More Alphabet today, and some of the members of the MFT Design Team are showing you some of the things you can create with these awesome new Die-namics!  They are SO FUN!!!

I’ve had this frame that I picked up awhile ago, and I knew it would be PERFECT in my stamp room! 

Print

I started by cutting a piece of Black Licorice Card Stock to the size of the frame opening, and I stamped it with Versamark using the Diagonal Stripes Background.  If you come here often, you know I am seriously obsessed with the Diagonal Stripes Background.  I may need an intervention.  I then used the new Decor & More J Die-namics and cut two J’s, one from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and the other from Smooth White Card Stock.   I slightly layered them so that the white J looks like a highlight.  I then attached them to the striped background.

Print

I used the LJD All My Love Die-namics to cut the heart from Daffodil Prestige Card Stock, and I stamped it with the “BE ORIGINAL” sentiment from LLD Be Original using Daffodil Premium Dye Ink.  I attached it to the side of the J and then added the entire panel to the frame.  I simply LOVE how it looks in my stamp room!

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: LLD Be Original and Diagonal Stripes Background (MFT) Paper: Black Licorice Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock, Daffodil Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock (MFT) Ink: Daffodil Premium Dye Ink (MFT) and Versamark Accessories: Decor & More J, LJD All My Love Die-namics, White Detail Embossing Powder (MFT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!