May 10, 2015

Cow’s It Going? {SSSC268}

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

We have a FAB new Sweet Sunday Sketch for you today!  I absolutely LOVE this sketch and had SO much fun creating my card!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet new BB Green Pastures set from MFT! I am also loving the new Cow Print Background! Moo!

Print

I started by cutting her out from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Green Pastures Die-namics and I stamped her with BB Green Pastures using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I then colored her with Copic Markers and popped her up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the new Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

Print

I wanted her boots to be glossy, but I have NO patience to wait for Glossy Accents to dry.  Instead, I used a Versamark Marker, went over her boots, and then coated them with Clear Detail Embossing Powder and then embossed them with my heat gun.  Easy peasy and dry instantly!  LOVE!

Print

The sentiment, “COW’S IT GOING?” was stamped using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 7 Die-namics and tucked under the focal panel.

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the largest die in the Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics set and stamped it with the new Cow Print Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I used Blueprints 20 Die-namics to cut the Jellybean Green Card Stock panel, which I layered on top of a Smooth White Card Stock panel cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I added a band of Brown Paper Bag Prestige Card Stock before attaching the focal panel, and wrapped it with Hemp Cord.  Once I attached the focal panel, I topped it off with a Nightshift Blue Buttons tied with Hemp Cord.

Print 

On the inside, I cut more layers to mimic the front of the card, and then stamped this adorable cow from BB The Whole Herd using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I thought he tied it well with the sentiment on the front.

Print

MFT Supplies

SSSC268

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to check out what the team has created with this sketch, and to play along with us!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: BB Green Pastures, BB The Whole Herd and Cow Print Background (MFT) Ink: Black LIcorice Hybrid Ink and Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Paper: Brown Paper Bag Prestige Card Stock, Jellybean Green Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 7 Die-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics, Blueprints 20 Die-namics, Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, BB Green Pastures Die-namics, Hemp Cord, Nightshift Blue Buttons,

3 comments:

  1. Shut up! Girl this is freakin' awesome!!!!! Love, love, love the cow patterned background! Your coloring is as amazing as ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!