May 22, 2015

May MFT Die-namics Design – On The Border!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

It’s time for the May MFT Die-namics Design Feature!  This month, the MFT Design Team are sharing projects using our incredible collection of border Die-namics!  I’ve used the awesome new Rolling Hills Die-namics on my card today!  I’ve also used the darling new BB Green Pastures and BB The Whole Herd to create my scene!

Print

I just cannot get enough of this sweetie!  I cut her from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Green Pastures Die-namics and then stamped her, with the help of the MISTI, using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using BB Green Pastures.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added a plaid detail to her shirt using a white gel pen. 

Print

The chicken and chicks were cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB The Whole Herd Die-namics and I stamped them using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using the BB The Whole Herd set.  The sun was cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Every Day Is A Picnic Die-namics and also stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using the BB Every Day Is A Picnic set.  I colored all of the chicks and the sun with Copic Makers, and the sun was given a bit of shimmer using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.

The hills were cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock and Field Day Prestige Card Stock using the new Rolling HIlls Die-namics, and also used them to cut the fences from Smooth White Card Stock.  I stamped the grassy fields using the Swiss Dots Background using Green Room Premium Dye Ink and Field Day Premium Dye Ink.  The clouds were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Cloud Trio Die-namics, and I stamped “HEY, CHICK” from BB The Whole Herd using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

On the inside, I cut two panels of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 3 Die-namics and Blueprints 14 Die-namics, which I also used on the card front, and I stamped the cow from BB The Whole Herd using Green Room Premium Dye Ink.  I stamped the sentiment, “COWS IT GOING?” from BB Green Pastures using Black LIcorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies

MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers sharing projects for today’s Die-namics Design!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps: BB The Whole Herd, BB Green Pastures, BB Every Day Is A Picnic and Swiss Dots Background (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink and Field Day Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Card Stock: Berrylicious Card Stock, Green Room Prestige Card Stock, Field Day Prestige Card Stock, Smooth White Card Stock and X-Press It Blending Card (MFT) Accessories/Tools: Blueprints 3 Die-namics, Blueprints 14 Die-namics, Cloud Trio Die-namics, BB Every Day Is A Picnic Die-namics, BB The Whole Herd Die-namics, BB Green Pastures Die-namics, Rolling HIlls Die-namics (MFT), MISTI, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker and Jody Boosters

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are super adorable, aah, those tiny chicks!...I've got these stamps and dies on order and I can't wait to play around with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Jodi. Great scene. Love the images, the coloring... the hills and fences look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute farming card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome scene. The cow on the inside is an adorable addition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!